Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    BozZesBozZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Unhappy Help me please times

    I am looking for a hack for the Crossfire currently works as my old hack was patched CF will naturally start no more.
    Now I am looking for a new hack includes everything such as Speedhack, Wallhack, Weaponhack etc.
    Answer me please message via private message speak directly to me.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    Don't have a funcional hac with wallhack, weaponhack, etc...
    Only have the Blood's hacks, with boxes and others.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  3. #3
    BozZesBozZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can you send me the boxeshack? i cannot find this hack

  4. #4
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BozZesBozZ View Post
    can you send me the boxeshack? i cannot find this hack
    Dear Sir, the Hack is Patched. Wait for a New Hack.

  5. #5
    DeathHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Naxxar,Malta.
    Posts
    4,018
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,382
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by BozZesBozZ View Post
    I am looking for a hack for the Crossfire currently works as my old hack was patched CF will naturally start no more.
    Now I am looking for a new hack includes everything such as Speedhack, Wallhack, Weaponhack etc.
    Answer me please message via private message speak directly to me.

    Thanks in advance.
    Speed Hack and Weapon Hack are server sided.

  6. #6
    MRashikun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by lakshay{Banned} View Post
    Dear Sir, the Hack is Patched. Wait for a New Hack.

    Bloods hack is not patched i just finished using it. thread was closed b/c to many noobs that dont know how to inject complained
    <(^^)>(>^^)>^(^^)^<(^^<)<(^^)>(>^^)>^(^^)^<(^^<)<( ^^)>(>^^)>^(^^)^

    to Do:
    get 2 headshots with 2 shots finishing the game in 2 secs spraying (i wish i had the save for that)


    If i helped please press thanks

  7. #7
    2blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North BAy
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by BozZesBozZ View Post
    I am looking for a hack for the Crossfire currently works as my old hack was patched CF will naturally start no more.
    Now I am looking for a new hack includes everything such as Speedhack, Wallhack, Weaponhack etc.
    Answer me please message via private message speak directly to me.

    Thanks in advance.
    Get the f*ck out...NO BEGGING


    -Begging/Requesting Hacks:Soliciting hacks or any type of intangible item on Mpgh. There is a fine line between requesting and begging and you shouldn't be doing either of them in the Crossfire hacking section.

  8. #8
    DeathHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Naxxar,Malta.
    Posts
    4,018
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,382
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by 2blake View Post
    Get the f*ck out...NO BEGGING


    -Begging/Requesting Hacks:Soliciting hacks or any type of intangible item on Mpgh. There is a fine line between requesting and begging and you shouldn't be doing either of them in the Crossfire hacking section.
    I believe that this is requesting.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help me please
    By gui123gui5 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:58 AM
  2. [Help Request] help me please
    By taotao in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 11:24 PM
  3. [Help Request] Help me please.
    By josias008 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 05:19 AM
  4. [Help Request] Help me please
    By lazhras in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:57 PM
  5. [Help Request] HELP ME PLEASE- Disable team Axis
    By darkorlegend in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:02 AM