Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    syberpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    434
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Firefox BLOCKED IT [Fixed]

    Help me please i dont know why but firefox blocked this site and now its all messup

    preview:





    even if i disable reported attack site ... its still messup


    Help please

    im really sorry for making this thread i just restarted firefox and it all ok now

    FIXED!
    Last edited by syberpro; 07-17-2010 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Fixed

  2. #2
    J0shin707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol I fixed mine too
    Last edited by J0shin707; 07-17-2010 at 05:06 AM.

  3. #3
    FinDusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A Finnish Pub Drinking Beer And Smoking W**d (K-30 i am so old)
    Posts
    1,028
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Bored
    same here if i am using firefox but using now google chrome and working pretty good..



  4. #4
    J0shin707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by skuggeboy View Post
    same here if i am using firefox but using now google chrome and working pretty good..
    Open firefox and go to tools/options/security then uncheck "Block reported attack sites"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to J0shin707 For This Useful Post:

    FinDusty (07-17-2010)

  6. #5
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well.. go to tools.

    Options

    Security

    and un click ''Block reported sites''

    ......
    Cuties<3

  7. #6
    syberpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    434
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by J0shin707 View Post
    Open firefox and go to tools/options/security then uncheck "Block reported attack sites"
    Yes, but doing so will leave your computer more vulnerable to being infected with badware. If you are willing to accept this risk, you may disable the warnings in the Firefox options/preferences by clicking the Security tab, unchecking “Block reported attack sites,” and clicking OK.

    and if you enable it :

    Some attack sites will try to infect your computer using a "drive-by download," which automatically seeks out holes in your computer's defenses and installs badware without any action on your part. Other attack sites will try to trick you into installing badware, frequently by showing fake security alerts or offering free stuff. Once the badware is on your computer, it might steal your passwords or account numbers, send junk e-mail (spam) to others, or try to extort money from you.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to syberpro For This Useful Post:

    FinDusty (07-17-2010)

  9. #7
    J0shin707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by syberpro View Post
    Yes, but doing so will leave your computer more vulnerable to being infected with badware. If you are willing to accept this risk, you may disable the warnings in the Firefox options/preferences by clicking the Security tab, unchecking “Block reported attack sites,” and clicking OK.

    and if you enable it :

    Some attack sites will try to infect your computer using a "drive-by download," which automatically seeks out holes in your computer's defenses and installs badware without any action on your part. Other attack sites will try to trick you into installing badware, frequently by showing fake security alerts or offering free stuff. Once the badware is on your computer, it might steal your passwords or account numbers, send junk e-mail (spam) to others, or try to extort money from you.
    Thats true but your on MPGH... I don't think it's gonna secretly DL virus's into your computer xD just don't go on any other hacking sites unless you know its legit

  10. #8
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    Disable the security options, or use Opera.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 03:37 AM
  2. @@@ 100% BLOCK HACKSHIELD @@@[FIXED]
    By ileechforyou in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. GooGle FiReFoX bAckdOoR
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:38 PM