Rite , I Know This Is Out Of The Blue But It's Annoying . .Rite .. I Logged Into Crossfire Then Like Every 1-2 Minutes An Error Pops Up Saying >Disconnected From Server< So I Restarted My Computer And Logged In And It Came Up Again ... I Find It Destressing >< And Want To Ask Why This Happens ... Im The Kind Of Person That Cant Live Withought Crossfire >< !
And I Have Tried Reinstalling..
*I Always Think To My Self , Have I Been banned?
I Hope I an Find The Right Person That Can help
I had this problem too...
Easy to fix it
1. Got to Control Panel and open "Windows Firewall".
2. Look up and click the "Exceptions" tab.
3. On that list scrool down and look for "Crossfire".
4. Check the "Crossfire" box.
5. click OK.
6. Open again "Windows Firewall".
7. Go to "Exceptions" again.
8. Click on "Add Port..." button.
9. Type in any name you want.
10. On port number type 1.
11. Click on "Change Scope..." button.
12. Check "Custom List".
13. Now, on the blank field copy and paste this: 18.104.22.168/255.255.255.255,22.214.171.124/255.255.255.255
14. Click OK.
15. Click OK in this window too.
16. Now your problem should be fixed.
If didn't work PM me.
Oh, press THANKS if my tutorial worked for you
Originally Posted by jamiegg
Have u tryed different servers?
for example instead of going to rookie server go to uk-1 or uk-4 it might be ure too far from the main servers
where do u live?
it's not about how far he is from the servers... it's about the windows firewall.
windows firewall is blocking any in / out-comming data transfer from / to Crossfire game servers.