Thread: FPS

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    SilentNinja78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Closet
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Question FPS

    I used to be getting around 70 fps in all servers with my gaming laptop, but now all of a sudden out of no where I can't go past 15fps and it affects my gameplay. Does anyone know why this happened?

  2. #2
    mixalishhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nico
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Excactly the same problem here! i had 80-110 FPS but now i have 30-

  3. #3
    Lycanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,501
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Reinstall GFX drivers?

  4. #4
    EviL_WaLdO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The City Of Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentNinja78 View Post
    I used to be getting around 70 fps in all servers with my gaming laptop, but now all of a sudden out of no where I can't go past 15fps and it affects my gameplay. Does anyone know why this happened?
    its the brs with there low-tech windows 95 or typewriting computers made out of cut down rainforests they have..
    my ping is great doesnt matter but hate the lag sometimes

  5. #5
    Vectorzz™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire/mpgh.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,946
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post


    its the brs with there low-tech windows 95 or typewriting computers made out of cut down rainforests they have..
    my ping is great doesnt matter but hate the lag sometimes
    im using a laptop thats not ment for gaming and has a decnt gfx card and i get 30-60 in 8v8s constantly. sup? umad?

  6. #6
    SilentNinja78's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Closet
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
    Reinstall GFX drivers?
    I'll have to go dig up the CD's, but I guess I can try that.

  7. #7
    EviL_WaLdO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The City Of Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentNinja78 View Post
    I'll have to go dig up the CD's, but I guess I can try that.
    there also posted via Microsoft.com
    youtube helped out a little..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to EviL_WaLdO For This Useful Post:

    SilentNinja78 (09-10-2010)

Similar Threads

  1. T> lvl 57 priest @ronark with +7/12hp fps set
    By AN1MAL in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 10:35 AM
  2. Is WarRock the future FPS?
    By arunforce in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 03:37 PM
  3. Bad FPS Still
    By aduckie in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 11:36 AM
  4. Low FPS on a TOP NOTCH PC
    By AN1MAL in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 11:15 AM
  5. Iet Fps :o
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:24 PM