Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    brandon09877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    [SOLVED]SPEED HACK?!

    is there any speed hack in this site that will work cause i have been all over the net and i dont think i should trust some sites this is the only site that i trust........... so if you have a speed hack here PLEASE TELL ME cause see so many people with speed hack in crossfire....../yea it makes me mad...... uhhhhhhhh noting more to say so thank you for helping.........




    NOTE: i dont really care if i get banned or not i just
    want speed really badly
    so thank





    ...............REALLY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    that's....... upsetting.......... GRRRRRR......
    well thank you...... i guess..............
    request close........... bu...........
    FINE if they dont have it here do u know
    any where else where they do have it??
    cause i have been looking for it for a while...
    Last edited by brandon09877; 10-06-2010 at 10:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Scoony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Fine
    i sujest you dont speed hack atm z8games are coming dwon on all hacks and if cort speed hack its 7 day ban or more.

  3. #3
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    The speed hack uses a component which is an x-trap bypass. This bypass corrupts certain files necessary to play crossfire without hacks. Therefore, MPGH has banned this feature from their site.

  4. #4
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    SpeedHack is banned of this site.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  5. #5
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eqlipse6 View Post
    The speed hack uses a component which is an x-trap bypass. This bypass corrupts certain files necessary to play crossfire without hacks. Therefore, MPGH has banned this feature from their site.
    it does corrupt but can be fixed by backing up HGWC file
    doesnt take a second
    and ya, its banned for that stupid reason on mpgh -.-
    /Flame On




  6. #6
    Cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    246
    No speedhacks here. Speedhack ruins your comp. Don't hack for a couple of months. Z8Games are being cocks.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cynic For This Useful Post:

    Banned[Will] (10-07-2010)

  8. #7
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post
    it does corrupt but can be fixed by backing up HGWC file
    doesnt take a second
    and ya, its banned for that stupid reason on mpgh -.-
    If you think so fucking stupid why you don't make thread on General saying about that?
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  9. #8
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    If you think so fucking stupid why you don't make thread on General saying about that?
    its already been posted like 5 times u thick shit
    ive been using the bypass for 2-3 weeks now and so has many others.
    yes it does currupt files but!, you can just backup HGWC files (like 8mbs)
    and put it back into cf folder when ur done using the bypass.
    only dumb people cnt backup files which is why its banned here -.-
    we seriously have some dumb people like 'you' on this forum who just like to spam and not knw what they're talking about -.-
    /Flame On




  10. #9
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post
    its already been posted like 5 times u thick shit
    ive been using the bypass for 2-3 weeks now and so has many others.
    yes it does currupt files but!, you can just backup HGWC files (like 8mbs)
    and put it back into cf folder when ur done using the bypass.
    only dumb people cnt backup files which is why its banned here -.-
    we seriously have some dumb people like 'you' on this forum who just like to spam and not knw what they're talking about -.-
    I think this too, I say, if is only backup the original files what is the problem? /
    Try VM Toxin and explain this, if you already did this... /yea
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  11. #10
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    I think this too, I say, if is only backup the original files what is the problem? /
    Try VM Toxin and explain this, if you already did this... /yea
    they're tight on rules...and sinces its been blocked/deleted like a million times on mpgh, theres no way they accept it now.
    their policy..,'if it corrupts original cf files, its banned' full stop.
    meng..they ish too tight and strict with the rules
    /Flame On




  12. #11
    ChikenLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London,E14
    Posts
    2,162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Breezy
    speed hacks are for noobs i liked it when it was just box hack now fuking speed hakers are impossible to kill
    _________________________








    @

    Add me on xfire:rubzking


    NEW SPEED TEST

    NEW SPEED TEST OH YEAH!
    [/URL]
    YEE FASTER INTERNET SPEED TEST F*CK YEAH
    [/URL]


    RESPECT LIST
    • ReZaJwZ

    • markO1O8

  13. #12
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoony View Post
    i sujest you dont speed hack atm z8games are coming dwon on all hacks and if cort speed hack its 7 day ban or more.
    Or permanent
    BTW use xtrap bypass,and than with cheat engine. but with the new system i don't think if it works...
    Wow much signature

Similar Threads

  1. Crossfire speed hack[SOLVED]
    By zerozero12345 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. Speed Hack[SOLVED]
    By Angelina in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Where i can download The Speed Hack and the Super Jump Mod?
    By Play4Fun in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:19 AM
  4. [SOLVED]Im searching for a Speed Hack
    By kuecki1995 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:45 PM
  5. [SOLVED]speed hacks
    By jshultzie in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:34 PM