It may be any of several things;
1. Your anti-virus may be blocking Crossfire from gaining necessary information. Make sure that Crossfire and all its components are on the "Exceptions List"
2. This can be caused by using a hack or glitching, If this applies to you, You will need to stop performing these actions.
3. If you are using a Router, Please read this Z8Games Post:
[SOLVED] Disconnect Due to Incorrect Map Info/Hack Tool Detected - Z8Games
4. Restarting your internet, Or trying at a later time, as this is sometims caused by an influx of people playing at once.
5. Reinstalling is always your last hope.
6. This is usually a problem with Z8games, So If nothing works, Go Contact them;
Z8Games - Support
Provide specific details.
Good luck, I hope something works.