Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    XxVectoRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool

    Thumbs up [SOLVED] I'm New! Help! Please!

    / hey there guys im new to the hacking life just wondering what i need to start hacking

  2. #2
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    download an injecter or create one.
    download and dll file (hack) or code one.
    and inject into a game. :P
    /Flame On




  3. #3
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    Welcome to the "Hacking life" Then Lol.


    All our Crossfire hacks can be found here;

    CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking


    All Our Injectors and miscellaneous tools can be found here;

    CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking


    To understand the basics of utilizing your hacks follow this tutorial;


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...ing-hacks.html



    Enjoy! If you have any more questions this is the section to do it in.


  4. #4
    XxVectoRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eqlipse6 View Post
    Welcome to the "Hacking life" Then Lol.


    All our Crossfire hacks can be found here;

    CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking


    All Our Injectors and miscellaneous tools can be found here;

    CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking


    To understand the basics of utilizing your hacks follow this tutorial;


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...ing-hacks.html



    Enjoy! If you have any more questions this is the section to do it in.

    thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post
    download an injecter or create one.
    download and dll file (hack) or code one.
    and inject into a game. :P
    one question, i can't find the actual codes, and i can't seem to find out how to put these codes into red dragon, which is what i have for a injector.
    Last edited by XxVectoRxX; 10-24-2010 at 02:04 PM.

  5. #5
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    You don't need a code for injecting hacks, you only need to download the hack and follow the tutorial i gave you. Codes are only if you are going to create your own hack which is a complicated process.



  6. #6
    XxVectoRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    and what the hell is a DLL or whatever, i need a loooot of help lol sorry dude...hahah

  7. #7
    xcb777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by XxVectoRxX View Post
    and what the hell is a DLL or whatever, i need a loooot of help lol sorry dude...hahah
    You need to download visual basic and put the code of hack there, then compile and save dll and inject dll with injector
    *|/ FCBarcelona Faan! \|*








    To do list:
    [] I do it [] I don't do it

    Get 10 posts []
    Get 50 posts []
    Get 100 posts []
    Get 500 posts []
    Get 1000 posts []
    ۞



    If you like my posts Just press THANKS

  8. #8
    [A]bbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My PC...
    Posts
    3,131
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    426
    My Mood
    Breezy
    it's hard don't try

  9. #9
    greathamza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    with daves mom
    Posts
    5,607
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Asleep
    you need to download crossfire then play crossfire then if you want to hack then you have to download a hack or code one
    everybody lies


  10. #10
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by XxVectoRxX View Post
    and what the hell is a DLL or whatever, i need a loooot of help lol sorry dude...hahah
    .Dll Is the Format that the hack is in, When People say ".Dll" They usually just mean, the hack.

    This is the most detailed way I can help you;

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...ing-hacks.html


    =/

  11. #11
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,925
    Reputation
    2548
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by xcb777 View Post
    You need to download visual basic and put the code of hack there, then compile and save dll and inject dll with injector
    Quote Originally Posted by abbest View Post
    it's hard don't try
    Don't listen to them ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Eqlipse6 View Post
    .Dll Is the Format that the hack is in, When People say ".Dll" They usually just mean, the hack.

    This is the most detailed way I can help you;

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...ing-hacks.html


    =/
    Listen to that ^

    Simply put you need a hack files (it has the .dll extension) and an injector (a normal program).

  12. #12
    XxVectoRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    can i have a good link to download visual basic?

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Don't listen to them ^



    Listen to that ^

    Simply put you need a hack files (it has the .dll extension) and an injector (a normal program).
    yeah, but where can i get these hack files? lol i have red dragon or whatever should i have another injector or is red dragon fine??

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Don't listen to them ^



    Listen to that ^

    Simply put you need a hack files (it has the .dll extension) and an injector (a normal program).
    and then i can start using that link
    Last edited by XxVectoRxX; 10-25-2010 at 04:49 PM.

  13. #13
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,984
    My Mood
    Cynical
    good work eve

    /closed\
    Still love you Giggletron


Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Im New in this help please
    By SkullSlaya1 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:55 AM
  2. [Solved] The NEW Black Cipher v3 [help please!!]
    By zubni in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:14 PM
  3. [Help Request] New. Help Please :)
    By xclutchx in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:52 PM
  4. Im new help please =]
    By mengyvf in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:15 AM
  5. [SOLVED]Banned, quick question, help please.
    By tapout26 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:51 PM