Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Wiirtuallca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    313
    My Mood
    Goofy

    About the Chinese Crossfire Hack IMPORTANT!

    To the guys which already got the hack, delete it fast. it destroyed my whole boot sector and i cant install any of my operating systems this is not a fu.cking joke it destroys your computer if you have it uninstall it ! ill upload soon a pic of my telephone which prooves it!
    IF you have it UNINSTALL IT!
    I lost all of my shit and i need a new hard disk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiirtuallca For This Useful Post:

    Penis14 (11-24-2010)

  3. #2
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,925
    Reputation
    2548
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Who approved it? I'm pretty sure hacks get tested and checked before they get approved...

  4. #3
    Яaphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look a'ma flag, bro!
    Posts
    1,827
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Install?
    I thought it's "just" a keylogger...
    I didn't know that it destroys you PC../

    A question to all members..
    Does it REALLY destroy your pc or it is "just" a keylogger?


    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Who approved it? I'm pretty sure hacks get tested and checked before they get approved...
    Its not a hack what got approved on mpgh.
    It is the hack to walk thorugh walls, fly hack, no recoil, no reload...
    There were 2 posts but they didnt get an approval.

  5. #4
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,925
    Reputation
    2548
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LastObject View Post
    Its not a hack what got approved on mpgh.
    It is the hack to walk thorugh walls, fly hack, no recoil, no reload...
    There were 2 posts but they didnt get an approval.
    Then it's not MPGH's problem, dunno why it's here.

  6. #5
    Яaphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look a'ma flag, bro!
    Posts
    1,827
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post


    Then it's not MPGH's problem, dunno why it's here.
    I know../yea

  7. #6
    okled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    tirane albania
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    -94
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yehhh this hack it has something but i dont know
    Hey dude your pc is not crashed from that hack.Have you ever used an antivirus?

  8. #7
    [E]lmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elmos world
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiirtuallca View Post
    To the guys which already got the hack, delete it fast. it destroyed my whole boot sector and i cant install any of my operating systems this is not a fu.cking joke it destroys your computer if you have it uninstall it ! ill upload soon a pic of my telephone which prooves it!
    IF you have it UNINSTALL IT!
    I lost all of my shit and i need a new hard disk
    mpgh never approved this Chinese crap because the mod know its a key logger people try to post this like about 30 times and all of them got rejected common kid read the posts they all say its a key logger but noo you must you it.. Have fun
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic696501_1.gif

    elmo knows where you live

    press thanks if i helped

  9. #8
    EviL_WaLdO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The City Of Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Stressed
    THAT WHAT YOU ALL GET

  10. #9
    hohokus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your Closet
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol it dont destroy your computer jeez ppl any keylogger can be gotten rid of he is juts overacting
    <--- sig by me/
    Madness ,as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

  11. #10
    ToJaMleko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Bored
    u for firewall + antivirus ... it will not its same thing like OLD "no- smoking"

  12. #11
    IssuedGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ur House
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    not all hacks...do that... only hacks that are not tested and hacks that u download from unknown outside links..
    OH YES


    3DHD IS BACK....
    BYE!

  13. #12
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Wiirtuallca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    313
    My Mood
    Goofy
    if im overreacting why my complete boot sector of my c is fucked?
    I just tried it out once, forgot to uninstall restarted my pc and than i got "kdcom.dll" is damaged i tried to repair but nothing worked, now i need a new hard disk.

  14. #13
    Master-S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiirtuallca View Post
    if im overreacting why my complete boot sector of my c is fucked?
    I just tried it out once, forgot to uninstall restarted my pc and than i got "kdcom.dll" is damaged i tried to repair but nothing worked, now i need a new hard disk.

    Dude!
    Your boot sector is stored in a diferent place to your HDD. -.-

    Your bios should be able to load your windows disk...
    If not! - download a program called ****** and clone one of your friends settings to it.

  15. #14
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,813
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,053
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There was no approval. It was an outside link.
    /closed.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER