Thread: vista 32 bit

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    neoangel07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic

    vista 32 bit

    Hey if any1 can help me speed up crossfire that will be good. note that game booster and game booster 2 has no affect on my gameplay whats so ever

  2. #2
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,813
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,053
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    /moved to help.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  3. #3
    mastergio200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    la
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Have you tried TuneUp utilities and advanced system care pro? If not try. Make sure you close every thing running in back ground.

    TROLL BOMB

  4. #4
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,524
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    717
    uninstall sum stuff and defrag ur hd

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Unsuccessful For This Useful Post:

    okled (12-05-2010)

  6. #5
    neoangel07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergio200 View Post
    Have you tried TuneUp utilities and advanced system care pro? If not try. Make sure you close every thing running in back ground.
    i have advance system pro but havent tried tune up w/e u said may i see it if u have it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    uninstall sum stuff and defrag ur hd
    how do i "defrag" my hd?
    Last edited by neoangel07; 12-03-2010 at 06:12 PM.

  7. #6
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,925
    Reputation
    2548
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Give us your system specs first

    Speccy - System Information - Free Download

  8. #7
    neoangel07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Give us your system specs first

    Speccy - System Information - Free Download
    ugh,, idk? what u talking about xD Nvm

    Operating System MS Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit SP2
    CPU
    Intel Pentium T4200 @ 2.00GHz 73 °C
    Penryn 45nm Technology
    RAM
    4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz (6-6-6-18)
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0G848F (Microprocessor)
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor @ 1366x768
    Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    Hard Drives
    313GB Western Digital WDC WD3200BEVT-75ZCT2 (SATA) 46 °C
    Optical Drives
    HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GT10N
    Audio
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
    like this??
    Last edited by neoangel07; 12-04-2010 at 08:34 PM.

  9. #8
    okled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    tirane albania
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    -94
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    lol your pc much better than mine

  10. #9
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,925
    Reputation
    2548
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by neoangel07 View Post
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor @ 1366x768
    Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    I doubt you'll ever get good performance with an intel gfx card. And seeing as this is a laptop I doubt you'll be able to upgrade it. Your best bet is to install XP on a new partition and keep it as "clean" as possible (no extra programs etc.). If you don't want to have another OS then just close as many programs as possible, use smartclose / gamebooster etc. Also put your laptop in high performance instead of balanced / power saver.

    If you're interested in installing an extra XP, I would recommend you go for TinyXP, there's an option to install a slimmed down version of XP which has good driver support but has all the extra stuff stripped off: TinyXP Rev11

  11. #10
    neoangel07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post


    I doubt you'll ever get good performance with an intel gfx card. And seeing as this is a laptop I doubt you'll be able to upgrade it. Your best bet is to install XP on a new partition and keep it as "clean" as possible (no extra programs etc.). If you don't want to have another OS then just close as many programs as possible, use smartclose / gamebooster etc. Also put your laptop in high performance instead of balanced / power saver.

    If you're interested in installing an extra XP, I would recommend you go for TinyXP, there's an option to install a slimmed down version of XP which has good driver support but has all the extra stuff stripped off: TinyXP Rev11
    what does tiny xp do

  12. #11
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,925
    Reputation
    2548
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by neoangel07 View Post
    what does tiny xp do
    It's an XP which has an option to install XP without extra programs and services, thus making it faster and you end up with better performance.

  13. #12
    neoangel07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post


    It's an XP which has an option to install XP without extra programs and services, thus making it faster and you end up with better performance.
    yea but i have vista? wouldnt vista change into xp? and i dont think my dad will be fine with that xD