Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Exclamation Crossfire acc chargeback

Can somebody help me ?
    When i want to log in on z8 site with my account they say this :
    Your account is closed due to temporary hold (chargeback) for the following payments. Please contact the service you used to buy the points (local phone number and email can be found on their sites) to find out the specific nature of the temporary hold (chargeback).

Gate2Shop Chargeback by TransID **********
    If somebody know how to solve please pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    this is weird... o_0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    wait until it unblock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh no, I've seen this before;

What this means is, When you purchased ZP, They did not actually get the money while you did get the Virtual Currency,

Or you completed "Offers" Illegally Or with False Information and they have just checked and you are now being charged for these items until you can play again.

What this means, you will have to contact the service you bought the points from, or did the "offers" for most recently. So that you aren't guessing I suggest You Contact Z8games support firstly , to provide you with more details, Unless there is another continuation of this message you did not provide.

_____

If You must send a ticket; Ask them to tell you which service provider is asking for a charge back, and if possible what Transaction ID / The date of Transaction.

Z8Games can not do much as they are the "Middleman" They are simply trying to get money from you, so they are not under pressure from these companies.

_____

If you know what service you used to do "Offers" or Purchase ZP from, Or Z8Games already stated such, Please Look up their Website, And Find Any Contact information possible. Phone Number , E-Mail Address, Regular Address.

Contact The Business In any of these manners, Provide all your information ,Example;

Hello, I purchased ZP from your Service (Or Did "Offers") For Crossfire, Under This IP Address ____________. In addition Here is My Transaction ID _________. I am wondering in which way may I send the money back to you (Or If You Know they are in the wrong, say) I would like to dispute this charge back, Here is my proof ___________.

________

The Most Likely outcome is you will have to provide money to them, Via Normal Mail, Until you clear up this charge back, Your account will remain banned.

Good Luck =/