Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    grypery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cool

    Exclamation [SOLVED] unblock banned account

    my account is blocked on crossfire.
    does anyone know how to hack (unblock) it?
    or something?

  2. #2
    Snipermon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria, Egypt, Egypt
    Posts
    5,786
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    748
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    change ur ip but r intenet speed will be laggy

  3. #3
    grypery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by snipermon View Post
    change ur ip but r intenet speed will be laggy
    is there no other way an bug or hack or...?
    can i change my ip without losing speed?

  4. #4
    viovio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by snipermon View Post
    change ur ip but r intenet speed will be laggy
    why ip change ? a blocked account is blocked, thats it, u cant unblock it...

    lol









    Crossfire NAME: __i]ShoCkXx_
    GIVE ME A THX FOR A CAKE !!!/

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to viovio For This Useful Post:

    el_ho (05-15-2012)

  6. #5
    grypery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by viovio View Post
    why ip change ? a blocked account is blocked, thats it, u cant unblock it...
    i have heard it is possible but i don't know how...

  7. #6
    kvllcrossfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by grypery View Post
    i have heard it is possible but i don't know how...
    no it's not possible.

  8. #7
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    Changing your IP will only "unblock" you if you are IP banned, not for any regular ban. There are no hacks that I know of which Unblock your Crossfire Account before it is scheduled to be unblocked.

    To Regularly Unblock;


    Firstly, it is best that you check the length of your ban.

    Do this, by going to the Z8games website;


    Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved..


    You will then be prompted with a pop-up message that states your account has been banned. Simply click Okay or "X' to close this message. Your page should then load, if it does not click "My account".

    Here you will the reason why you were banned, the time, and date your account will be unbanned.


    Please note all times got by EST zone;


    ET: EST: Eastern Time (USA & Canada).* What's the time now in EST? ( EDT in Summer)


    When your time and date pass, you must log into the Crossfire Game Client to manually "unblock" your account.



    I hope this helps =/

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

    CheatCreatorzz (12-18-2010)

  10. #8
    kvllcrossfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    if you get banned from hacking,your account will never get released.

  11. #9
    grypery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Changing your IP will only "unblock" you if you are IP banned, not for any regular ban. There are no hacks that I know of which Unblock your Crossfire Account before it is scheduled to be unblocked.

    To Regularly Unblock;


    Firstly, it is best that you check the length of your ban.

    Do this, by going to the Z8games website;


    Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved..


    You will then be prompted with a pop-up message that states your account has been banned. Simply click Okay or "X' to close this message. Your page should then load, if it does not click "My account".

    Here you will the reason why you were banned, the time, and date your account will be unbanned.


    Please note all times got by EST zone;


    ET: EST: Eastern Time (USA & Canada).* What's the time now in EST? ( EDT in Summer)


    When your time and date pass, you must log into the Crossfire Game Client to manually "unblock" your account.



    I hope this helps =/

    i have ban for 8 days is that regular ban?

  12. #10
    kvllcrossfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    it will pass.

  13. #11
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by grypery View Post
    i have ban for 8 days is that regular ban?

    Yes the first ban or the "normal" ban on your account is usually a week, So I suggest you just wait it out or make an Alternative account during this time and follow the steps listed above.


    Good luck.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

    grypery (12-18-2010)

  15. #12
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    You should contact the Z8Games support.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  16. #13
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,984
    My Mood
    Cynical
    solved

    ╪closed╪
    Still love you Giggletron