Thanks

Crossfire/Z8GAMES bull sh!t me

why is it that when i login crossfire and when i logout that when i wanna earn free zp on website it says i have been banned?!its because there are too many noobs in crossfire reporting me because they thing i hack when im legit.i have already lost 10 sergeant accounts because of this shit.i cant even view my weapons owned in the clans section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx1337xX View Post
    why is it that when i login crossfire and when i logout that when i wanna earn free zp on website it says i have been banned?!its because there are too many noobs in crossfire reporting me because they thing i hack when im legit.i have already lost 10 sergeant accounts because of this shit.i cant even view my weapons owned in the clans section
    lol i think because you've had one account banned on that ip z8 will track whether you have made another account on that same ip and bann it to why dont you go and turn your router off by the wall and wait 5 - 10 mins then go back on and make another account and then try and see if you get banned !

Thanks
    ill try that but i use wireless --"

i even made a account and then i got til sergeant then i logged off.logged back on saying that i hack

Thanks
    I had the same problem..
    Try to change your IP O: