as promised, here is the next version of my little zombie-trainer-thingy. It comes along with some nice new features, more costumasibility.
Beware of the Skull, it likes cookies!
Changes over 2.0:
- Some bug-fixes
- Added Support for every hack on every version out there so far (from Update 1 on)
- Made nearly everything costumizable, e.g. the key that the Auto-Trigger is mapped to
- You can now make the BO in window-mode look like fullscreen (just click "Remove Borders of BO" in the Settings)
- All Hacks that are enabled are now listed on the new Game-Overlay
- Minimized the time Downloading takes
- All Offsets are now calculated from a base-offset, which is the Offset for Health
List of Features:
- Unlimited Ammo For:
- Akimbo (or dual wielded ) weapons
- Monkey Bombs
- Unlimited Zombie Money (will watch that your money doesn't drop
below a certain value, you can still earn money as normal)
- Godmode (No Zombie/Bullet-Damage)
- Fast-Trigger: when activated, you can fire semi-automatic weapons, e.g. the FN-Fal as it would be automatic using the key you configured
- NoClip (or UFO-Mode)
- Show FPS (draws your current FPS on the game-screen)
- Remove Gun
- Set your walk/Run-Speed (F7 to set back to normal, F9 to set to 500 due to request from Lord Taz)
- Game-Overlay (working with window mode only), which shows
- A Crosshair, that doesn't interfere with your mouse. Something that made it pretty much useless on other trainers
- The currently activated Hacks
- Your Current Health (Inspired by Phytons Trainer)
- The color of the Overlay is configurable.
Most of these will also work in campaign, but not all.
I will still release new Offsets for Version 2.0, but this hack will get the new offsets first.
- Master131 for reporting a bug concerning the update
- Phyton789 for the DrawWeapon-Offset and inspiration
- Blubb1337 because he is german and just has to be mentioned
- Me for Coding and gathering all the offsets
Not if using it in Single-Player. And as this is SP only, you should be fine
and thanks lolbie, think this is the final version for now don't know what else to implement...and now i got the nicest feature ever in there, but still w8ting for approval...maybe should send a link to the awesome aka Blubb.