Thread: Banned 5 days?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    In Love

    Banned 5 days?

    Why did I get banned for 5 days for staff disrespect if I responded in the same tone they used.
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  2. #2
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,884
    Reputation
    5362
    Thanks
    7,932
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Responding in the same tone is not flaming them. Imho you should be banned for a month with your shitty attitude whiny nigger bitch. The fact that you're disputing your ban after your actions further proves your idiocy.


    edit: not to mention the spam you left in the news app thread, and the fact that I didn't report you when you flamed me via pm. Be grateful it's only 5 days, how about that?
    Last edited by Austin; 09-23-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #3
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Responding in the same tone is not flaming them. Imho you should be banned for a month with your shitty attitude whiny nigger bitch. Getting a tag doesn't make you immune from the rules, and the fact that you're disputing your ban after your actions further proves your idiocy.
    See what I'm fucking talking about man fuck you, why do you keep referring to me getting manager as why I think I can do w.e the fuck I want , Just fuck austin you are soooooo annoying.

    Also keep calling me an idiot isn't helping so can you stop being a dick for once.
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  4. #4
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,884
    Reputation
    5362
    Thanks
    7,932
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post


    fuck you
    that's not nice whiny nigger bitch, you should try to follow the rules instead of crying when you get punished for breaking them.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #5
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,407
    Reputation
    4032
    Thanks
    5,680
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post


    See what I'm fucking talking about man fuck you, why do you keep referring to me getting manager as why I think I can do w.e the fuck I want , Just fuck austin you are soooooo annoying.

    Also keep calling me an idiot isn't helping so can you stop being a dick for once.
    Come on Royce. You're better than that.
    It isn't nice to say "Fuck you" or "Fuck austin".
    That won't make things better, it will only make things worse.
    Plus, that's not going to help you get unbanned.
    Think of it on the bright side. You get a couple days off, or you can get your post count up on this current account?


    Please be aware of imposters. I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH and I do not own a Skype account. I only have VM & PM.

    Wherever the wind blows, I follow. A retired Global Moderator.

    My Past History on MPGH

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  6. #6
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    that's not nice whiny nigger bitch, you should try to follow the rules instead of crying when you get punished for breaking them.
    w.e austin you act like a damn kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post


    Come on Royce. You're better than that.
    It isn't nice to say "Fuck you" or "Fuck austin".
    That won't make things better, it will only make things worse.
    Plus, that's not going to help you get unbanned.
    Think of it on the bright side. You get a couple days off, or you can get your post count up on this current account?
    Honestly I can stand this guy, he's there calling me a whiny nigger bitch and he know I'll react to it, he's a dick , I'm not going to be quiet and be his bitch.

    Also no I need my account , I talk to tons of people via pm , plus I have to get new wiki editors .
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  7. #7
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,884
    Reputation
    5362
    Thanks
    7,932
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post
    w.e austin you act like a damn kid.
    oh daum I act like a kid that's why I flammed 2 staff members for no reason and can't comprehend why someone could do 2 things at once and not mistake master for hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post
    Honestly I can stand this guy, he's there calling me a whiny nigger bitch and he know I'll react to it, he's a dick , I'm not going to be quiet and be his bitch.
    you CAN stand me? what? you need to get hooked on phonics.
    Last edited by Austin; 09-23-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #8
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    oh daum I act like a kid that's why I flammed 2 staff members for no reason and can't comprehend why someone could do 2 things at once and not mistake master for hero



    you CAN stand me? what?
    such a faggot , idk how liz / daverun can stand you. I guess it's a...nvm

    flamming doesn't make you a kid, use logic

    Also I explained my reason so keep talking useless shit.
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  9. #9
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,884
    Reputation
    5362
    Thanks
    7,932
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post


    such a faggot , idk how liz / daverun can stand you. I guess it's a...nvm

    flamming doesn't make you a kid, use logic

    Also I explained my reason so keep talking useless shit.
    god damn that ooze of butthurt
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Similar Threads

  1. Le cs ban day
    By heya:D in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. CS Ban Day
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:51 AM
  3. CS Ban Day
    By MusteK in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 10:13 PM
  4. CS BAN DAY
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:01 PM