Repost since, wrong section....
Since you won't respond to my PMs I'm posting this here hoping that you would at least give it a look.
First of all if I broke the rules with my older post I'm sorry but it was like a "redirection" to this post. So if it was against the rules you would have to delete that post instead of the one you deleted here in General, since that one here didn't even mention anything about what the original one was about.
I didn't even ask for others to take part in this, it was more a post to tell the others that if they want they are always allowed to modify/improve/copy/learn something from there, and if you think about it there's a huge difference between sharing and recruiting.
Now what I wanted to point out (before getting banned of course) is where was the problem with my post? It talked about a blog that I've recently started, it didn't:
Now most of you are too lazy to read them all, but it's OK.
Copied From The Forum Rules Link.
- No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban) [Nope, didn't even attach a link there, but still even if I did it would really be called adv since I'm not convincing anybody taking part]
- No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content. (Permanent Ban) [Nope. However this thread would make you think that it's advertising the "rule breaking content", but it is not is just pointing out that there was nothing wrong as well as asking a little bit more info about its deletion. However even if it was advertising the deleted post just think that that post wasn't breaking any rule. Read more please.]
- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban) [Nope, no attachments there nor downloadable files.]
- No spamming or emote spam outside of the spam section. (1 Day Ban) [Yeah. Nope. Not even a single smiley there.]
- No trolling outside of general sections. (2 Day Ban) [Trolling had nothing to do nor was even present there.]
- No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban) [Yeah, didn't even mention the word "trade" or even anything that had to do with it.]
- No accessing other MPGH members accounts or computers without permission. (Permanent Ban) [Nope.]
- No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban) [Didn't even mention the staff.]
- No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban) [Didn't even mention MPGH, well of course I did in the blog where I pointed out how I first got in touch with programming, so I kinda advertised MPGH there.]
- No creating threads in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban) [As I was saying it was more a "redirect" thread since Programming section is pretty dead, not my fault here.]
- No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban) [As I was saying didn't even mention the staff.]
- No bumping dead threads for no important reason. (3 Day Ban) [Nope.]
- No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Rep/Thank me if I helped you" is acceptable) (3 Day Ban) [Nope.]
- No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban) [Nope, didn't beg nor ask for anything.]
- No nazi or racist comments. (5 Day Ban) [Nope.]
- No bypassing the MPGH word filter. (2 Week Ban) [Nope.]
- No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction) [Nope.]
- No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers. [You forgot to put the ban period, still nope.]
- No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material. [Yeah forgot to put it here too. Nope.]
- No impersonating MPGH staff. (Permanent Ban) [Nope.]
- No selling/buying/trading MPGH accounts. (Permanent Ban) [Nooooope.]
- No requesting to join a user group. (7 Day Ban) [Nooope.]
- No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban) [Nooope.]
- No posting of warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban) [Nooope.]
- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban) [Nooope.]
- No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban) [Nooope.]
- No directly posting pirated/infringing material. (7 Day Ban) [Noope. Not a single pirated or copyrighted material.]
- No replying to threads with images (without any on-topic text) unless it is in an image thread in general. (Infraction) [Nope, it wasn't even a reply.]
- No posting of personal information. (Permanent Ban) [Didn't allocate any sensitive information with it.]
- No recruiting. (Permanent Ban) [Yes, this here I explained it above, still I want to thank Dave for not perma banning me even after deleting my post for this reason, maybe he forgot, maybe he was kind, don't really know, but thanks. I still was recruiting what so ever.]
- No selling of hacks, menus, scripts, loaders or any other cheating/hacking related material (includes free offer with purchase). (Permanent Ban) [Nothing related with hacks at all.]
- No distribution of cheating/hacking material besides in thread as an approved attachment. No distributing via pm, messenger service (via MPGH). (Permanent Ban) [As I was saying nothing related with hacking.]
- No registered user participation on MPGH while being staff member of another game hacking forum. (This rule is enforced at a GMod or higher discretion level to protect MPGH members from hidden motives) (Permanent Ban) [Nope.]
Most of you have no clue what my deleted post was about, it was something like this:
Now some dude from the News Team posted there I think it was @Dave's Sheep , but whatever... he and other dudes were kind enough to actually give proper and constructive replies for what I had to say and yeah thanks guys, you rock! (Also I guess if I broke any rules some of the users who posted would mention it, wouldn't them?)
<Link above to the original post>
^ Because posting on the programming section is like going to a graveyard for a little community talk...
.... Other shit I cannot remember properly ....
PS: Before getting banned (for no reason what so ever, but it's how is done here, isn't it?) I would like Dave to answer me properly.