As you obviously noticed, the server was down for a few hours today. The last update we did screwed up a bit and we're working to fix it at this time. The update involved further support of modifications, but did not go as planned.
I repeat, we are working to fix all the issues spawned by the update, so you'll have to bear with us.
Some of you have asked, why do we make these updates and "ruin" the game?
Updates are necessary for the furthering of this project beyond Modern Warfare 2. We are currently testing the limits of what we can do. With every update, we are one step closer to achieving a perfect Modern Warfare 2 and continuing on to other games. (You guessed it.)
So please, no more whining about it. It's not about what you want, it's about what we give you. AlterIWNet is a privilege, not a right.
An update has just been released
- Fixed killstreaks sometimes not functioning properly.
- Fixed the game lagging when someone connects (One in the Chamber gametype)
- Changed match start time from 5 to 15 seconds (One in the Chamber gametype)
- Fixed a HUD related issue (One in the Chamber gametype)
- Fixed the heavy breathing sounds being played at random times (One in the Chamber gametype)
- Some other minor adjustments
- The game lags when trying to connect to a lobby
- Sometimes a black screen appears at the end of the game (can be removed by pressing ESC)
- Stats do not save
- The HUD isn't displayed right under some resolutions (One in the Chamber gametype)
Last edited by House; 09-06-2010 at 10:54 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to House For This Useful Post: