1. You've exp farmed, its very clear and it ruins the reputation of the account
2. You've probably SD farmed, same result as point 1 - you've got an extremly high attack score which indicates you've been playing alot of escort or soccer
3. 136 euros, theres not even a point to start off with on that, deterrent for buyers
4. your guns arent that special, sure theres sidewinder snow leopard and BB, but thats nothing great, the good thing is atleast you have a para
5. only 1 sniper and 1 PM, really not a wide room for choices there
6. your guns probably dont even have mods on em since your stone dead broke
what i think? you've realised you exp and SD farmed like hell, you cant play at the performance of that SD level, you've gotten a bad name on that account, you dont put any gcoins into this game which means you wouldnt buy a name change so you decided to try and sell the account since you know you wasted money on cap guns and want 500 gcoins to start again
I'll give you an offer, you give me 500 gcoins, ill put it on my duck, if i dont win those guns, ill give you a 1000 gcoins.
New accounts have about 200k euros within 1 week. add 500 gcoins to that, the account will have about 350-400k euros in the end. 400k euros is enough to win most of those guns.
Rank/sd doesnt mean sht in this game, which you've clearly demonstrated by SD and exp farm because all the players who played the game and levelled up the real way have lost their credit for their sd, their win/loss and their rank
edit: i forgot to put a price. youll be lucky if you get 200-300 gcoins for that