Thanks

Lightbulb Gun adding

The day after I posted this thread all of the gun adders here disbanded, and the final one made a thread verifying that I was correct. You can now do it for yourself here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...uns-adder.html

Quote Originally Posted by proToon View Post
    In my opinion to add a gun of a choice, one would have to pinpoint the execution of an item being added to your inventory (buying a gun out of the shop), copy it, replace the item code of purchased gun with gun ID of choice, and then execute. That would assume someone would have the euro required to buy the item used in initial execution. I have not tried it, and I will not be (there's no point in doing jail time over a video game) but I would assume that's around how It's done using basic video game packet editing knowledge. If not, it has to be server-sided, meaning they're literally hacking into the servers to edit the data. Highly illegal.

P.S. I'm sorry in advance if I figured out the "secret" but this is taking hacking to a whole new level.
    You might as well be money laundering.
    In a normal circumstance I'd keep it to myself, but seeing as this hack is useless to me (dealing with actual legalities), I thought I'd lend an idea to those of you who keep asking the people with gun add scripts how they do it. Typically in MMOs you can't actually add something that isn't there, you have to manipulate the system to add it when it thinks it's adding something else.

For example, round-skipping, takes a typical action (adding a box), manipulates its values, and executes it, giving the desired value instead of the intended one. In this case, you use a typical action (buying a gun), manipulate the value of the gun ID, giving the desired gun instead of the intended one.

If you're wondering where I got the idea, I've been using CE for 6+ years on probably 10+ different games. The functions are typically around the same, just written and executed differently.

Another thing I've been seeing people using is ArtMoney, which I used to use on Runescape back in the day.
    You can find ArtMoney tutorials on google. The thing is, ArtMoney is client-sided.
    Last edited by proToon; 07-08-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    All accounts, all day.
    Time to get rid of all my characters, happy bidding.

AQWorlds, Guild Wars, Runescape, Maplestory, AVA, Forsaken world.

Inquiry, (E-mail/MSN) mmorpgcharacteroffers@gmail.com

Thanks
    Eh, the reason why some guns can be added vs some can not specifically correlates between what is available to be changed address wise, and how that information is retrieved by the server. With round skipping, we simply set the value of said address to that of the value sent from client to the server, but on the clients side itself. With adding certain guns this can be done as well because there is the a similar process for the reward system of the chance of finding said gun as a reward itself, but with weapons that are not available in this fashion the values for swapping said guns is universally server sided, and as you said have the risk of possible legalities being introduced in packet editing.

TLR version, rewards can be manipulated on the client vs the weapons not offered as such require a packet editor to manipulate the packet that determines which gun you already have.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Eh, the reason why some guns can be added vs some can not specifically correlates between what is available to be changed address wise, and how that information is retrieved by the server. With round skipping, we simply set the value of said address to that of the value sent from client to the server, but on the clients side itself. With adding certain guns this can be done as well because there is the a similar process for the reward system of the chance of finding said gun as a reward itself, but with weapons that are not available in this fashion the values for swapping said guns is universally server sided, and as you said have the risk of possible legalities being introduced in packet editing.

TLR version, rewards can be manipulated on the client vs the weapons not offered as such require a packet editor to manipulate the packet that determines which gun you already have.
    Absolutely, I was just using the round-skipper as an example so people could grasp the idea. I'm sure there's a large number of guns that require multiple things to be fulfilled at once for it to be received. I'd imagine you could even go as far as editing capsule packets, giving "instant" jackpots, that is, if the server didn't reject it, or even manipulating co-op completion rewards.

Like I said I am not going to be testing any of this, but I'm logically breaking it down for everyone so that private individuals can perhaps figure it out if they want to. It was ironic to me how some of the community figured it out, and is now holding it over the rest of the community requiring monetary value in return just to turn the buyer's account into one that would have serious legal issues. As for this hack, the sooner it gets patched, the better. I'd really hate to see anyone get sued over cheating on a video game, just because they added a gun and didn't realize they were quite literally stealing money from the company.
    Last edited by proToon; 07-07-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    All accounts, all day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to proToon For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, there are 80 million values, and finding those Client Sided Weapon Address is gonna be hard, Dont know how Redspot does so. Damn, He's pro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People pm me saying I'm selfish for keeping it a secret, but I don't even gain from it except having the guns in my account without buying services. I don't even sell services to anyone. I would release it if it wasn't for the other gun adding services that innocent people paid for. They paid 300gcoins for 1 gun only to be banned because someone released it.

It isn't that complex to find out how to do it. Hell. Even the roundskipping and box adding was simple as hell. All you had to do was search round number like you would do with any other game using cheat engine then click "Find out what accesses this address" then click on "Add to codelist" and do the same for boxes. Boom there you have it, the infamous roundskipper made simply in 5 minutes or less...

Thanks
    I am one of the innocent that bought the service ( for less ) but , unfortunately, I am really too curious.. Too much... I need to find out... Would u hint at least one value of a reward like in survival the 7days stg? It's just a number

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AvaNoobcake View Post
    People pm me saying I'm selfish for keeping it a secret, but I don't even gain from it except having the guns in my account without buying services. I don't even sell services to anyone. I would release it if it wasn't for the other gun adding services that innocent people paid for. They paid 300gcoins for 1 gun only to be banned because someone released it.

It isn't that complex to find out how to do it. Hell. Even the roundskipping and box adding was simple as hell. All you had to do was search round number like you would do with any other game using cheat engine then click "Find out what accesses this address" then click on "Add to codelist" and do the same for boxes. Boom there you have it, the infamous roundskipper made simply in 5 minutes or less...
    Precisely. Those with CE knowledge will get an idea of how to accomplish it, and those without will remain in the beggar's quarry.
    In my opinion, with a hack such as this, that's the best way, no "selling illegal services". If it were in-game currency being sold as a result of a hack, perhaps it'd be a different story, but not turning people's personal accounts into a serious legal issue.

The more knowledgeable will figure it out and do it privately if they please, and those with little knowledge will have to either gain the knowledge to do it, or forget it ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by ciulz View Post
    I am one of the innocent that bought the service ( for less ) but , unfortunately, I am really too curious.. Too much... I need to find out... Would u hint at least one value of a reward like in survival the 7days stg? It's just a number
    No one is going to straight up tell you how to do it, you're going to need basic CE knowledge to figure it out but all of the clues are there.
    All accounts, all day.