- You must have DirectX 11 or newer installed on it, (you can update past DX9 by accessing the "updates" section in the Control Panel).
- Windows XP SP 2/3 uses DirectX 9.
- Windows Vista uses DirectX 10.
- Windows Vista SP1 + uses DirectX 10.1, (except if it has the 971512 update, then it uses DirectX 11).
- Windows 7 uses DirectX 11.
- The Operating System (O.S.) of your computer must be Windows 7 or later.
- You must run the injector as Administrator.
- You must ensure the injector is designed for your computer operating system, (e.g. 64-bit injector goes with a 64-bit O.S.).
- For hacks relating to D3D, you must have D3D9.dll, MSVCR100.dll, and MSVCR100D.dll installed on your computer.
Note: The following links are for the previously mentioned necessary dynamic link libraries for running a D3D-based hack.