Thread: pointer A.V.A.

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    pepepalle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    pointer A.V.A.

    hi all, I'm new to this and I wonder if you can solve a problem, I wonder how the players for the accuracy of your gun and its sights not change in the game, do not know if this is a macro or a patch, the fact is that all players have it and I do not, I use a weapon FG-42 and I have a mouse SUMIRE STRIKE X, a greeting
    pardon my English, is the translator

  2. #2
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,375
    Reputation
    2582
    Thanks
    4,867
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by pepepalle View Post
    hi all, I'm new to this and I wonder if you can solve a problem, I wonder how the players for the accuracy of your gun and its sights not change in the game, do not know if this is a macro or a patch, the fact is that all players have it and I do not, I use a weapon FG-42 and I have a mouse SUMIRE STRIKE X, a greeting
    pardon my English, is the translator
    You can use a macro. We have on right here for download
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  3. #3
    pepepalle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What I want is what people used, if it is a macro which?, and for mouse?

  4. #4
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,313
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pepepalle View Post
    hi all, I'm new to this and I wonder if you can solve a problem, I wonder how the players for the accuracy of your gun and its sights not change in the game, do not know if this is a macro or a patch, the fact is that all players have it and I do not, I use a weapon FG-42 and I have a mouse SUMIRE STRIKE X, a greeting
    pardon my English, is the translator
    Seems like you found a visual pointer only 10% of base adresse for a value are functional the other 90% are visual

  5. #5
    pepepalle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    what you mean is that what happens to me, it happens to everyone, it is a problem in 3rd person?

  6. #6
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,668
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,339
    You might want to ask in AVA coding section or MPGH's Programming section

    Thread closed.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


Similar Threads

  1. (request) tutorial on pointer finding
    By ragman1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 03:21 PM
  2. i need some help dealing with warrock pointers
    By shakib in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 12:37 PM
  3. Weapon Pointer TUTORIAL
    By Fortran in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 08:44 PM
  4. OMS .32 pointers
    By Doctrine in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 01:31 PM
  5. Warrock Vehicle Weapon No-overheat Pointer
    By Fortran in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 12:16 AM