Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    manderballat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7

    A.V.A close when scan with CE

    Hello guys ,
    the problem is when I try to right click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close ..I know it must be laggy but why close !!! .. and my pc not that bad AMD A10 5700 3.4 up to 4 overclock speed, 4G ram and nice VGA.
    So any help please , why it close ? and any suggestions ?
    Last edited by manderballat; 05-05-2014 at 02:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,648
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,104
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by manderballat View Post
    Hello guys ,
    the problem is when I try to right click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close ..I know it must be laggy but why close !!! .. and my pc not that bad AMD A10 5700 3.4 up to 4 overclock speed, 4G ram and nice VGA.
    So any help please , why it close ? and any suggestions ?
    That must be a problem with your O.S. because i make scans with CE and A.V.A doesn't close so...

  3. #3
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,966
    My Mood
    Cool
    You attach debugger, AVA is packed with themida and themida detects windows debuggers and normal debugging methods. Try using VEH debugger.

  4. #4
    manderballat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    my pc is fine I'm sure.
    Last edited by manderballat; 05-06-2014 at 07:13 PM.

  5. #5
    manderballat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You attach debugger, AVA is packed with themida and themida detects windows debuggers and normal debugging methods. Try using VEH debugger.
    No @Froughtht I already did that, watched so may videos for CE ... But when I click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close .Not all addresses in some addresses like 'REDDUK' and 'euro'.

  6. #6
    vitaminb2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I got the same problem with the pointerscanner. first scan is working perfect but the seccond scan on 50%, ava freeze up and my pc makeing an annoying beep sound

    ive also tryed diffrent debugger's like VEH.

  7. #7
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,966
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by manderballat View Post
    No @Froughtht I already did that, watched so may videos for CE ... But when I click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close .Not all addresses in some addresses like 'REDDUK' and 'euro'.
    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!
    1-Find out what accesses or writes to this address means attach debugger to check the base address it is coming from.
    2-Most debuggers are detected in AVA because it is protected with themida.
    3-You have to unhook themida anti-debugger if you can't do anything.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    manderballat (05-08-2014)

  9. #8
    manderballat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!
    1-Find out what accesses or writes to this address means attach debugger to check the base address it is coming from.
    2-Most debuggers are detected in AVA because it is protected with themida.
    3-You have to unhook themida anti-debugger if you can't do anything.
    Actually yeah you are right.I'm beginner not prof like you (so I asked and need your help)
    1.) I will google this (unpack themida tutorials) and learn,I suppose it will be AVA.EXE to unpack, am I right ?
    2.) But I want to know unpack when it online or offline ? I think it's stupid question for you but important to me.
    3.) If you post some tutorials links, I will be more thankful.
    And thanks again @Frought

Similar Threads

  1. Help, combat arms closes when i start it?
    By anaruassasin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
  2. does combat arms close when you try to hack? look here for the answer why
    By megaflcl in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
  3. Combat Arms Closing when loading map
    By Ghostko in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:38 AM
  4. why did the admin here close a thread, with a crosshair which works?
    By Sambo123abc in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
  5. [Help] How to close a program with a hotkey (VB6).
    By wr194t in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:07 AM