[RepZ Client] How to setup your own server *VERY DETAILED*
Hello MPGH Community today I am going to hopefully teach you guys how to set up your very own server!
Do I use my internet connection or a VPS?
One of the most common questions we got asked by people. Personally if you can spend up to 30$ then i recommend going with NFOServers (check here https://www.nfoservers.com/order-vir...ted-server.php for their options and prices)
You DON'T need anything more than the Four Core option yet i pay for the Six core which is a way over kill but if you cannot pay for NFO and you want to see if you can run your own server base on your internet connection then check over at https://www.speedtest.net/
If you have about 30 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up that should be good enough for your first server.
Now you would need to portforward your router!
• Control Panel
• Network and Internet
• Network and Sharing Center
• Change adapter settings
• Right click on your router & then click properties.
• Check Allow other network users to connect through this network computer's Internet Connection.
• Create two ports with same following method!
• Description of service: RepZ TCP
• Name or IP Address of the computer hosting this service... type CMD > Ipconfig > Copy & Paste IPv4 address and place it there.
• External & Internal Port number for this server have to be 28960
• When you created your TCP port successfuly, repeat same method with your UDP port!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO PORT FORWARD IF YOU USE A VPS FROM NFOSERVERS I AM NOT 100% SURE ABOUT OTHER VPS!!!
Now that out of the way we can now get started
1. Copy Main, Miles, Zone, Scripts and Localization to a new folder and name it whatever you want it should look like this