Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    samshrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    BOOSTING LOBBY!!!

    hey guys, im making a boosting game.
    for those who dont know what boosting is: its when you wanna get a lot of exp aand gp so you make a private game and let people kill you, then we do the same for you. we stand still and let you kill us so you can get lots of exp + gp.

    as soon as someone here post a reply saying they want to join, ill make the lobby.

    farming or boosting, whatever you wanna call it, it will get you lots of exp + gp. as you can tell, its hard to get money and rank up in crossfire. thats why you should join this lobby

    my account: https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=8075005
    Last edited by samshrf; 03-13-2011 at 12:44 PM.

  2. #2
    lokari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land Of Awesome
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    In Love
    Thats farming omfg dumbass GTFO! And go to farming partner reguest. This forum was alot better before choobs like this one.

  3. #3
    mrkiller2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i bet u wanna know
    Posts
    1,120
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Shocked
    thats not ''boosting'' thats FARM

  4. #4
    samshrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by lokari View Post
    Thats farming omfg dumbass GTFO! And go to farming partner reguest. This forum was alot better before choobs like this one.
    anyone else wanna join?

  5. #5
    lokari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land Of Awesome
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
    thats not ''boosting'' thats FARM
    Like i said this forum was better before choobs like that!

  6. #6
    samshrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    how am i ruining or not making this forum better, as you say?
    in not affecting this forum at all. im asking a simple question here. no need to rage nor get mad.

  7. #7
    lokari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land Of Awesome
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    In Love
    But yeah first of all this should be in farmer partner reguests and second how dumb have to be to think farming is "boosting"?

  8. #8
    NoJustice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't care about CF
    Posts
    2,878
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    1,749
    My Mood
    Bored

    Calm down

    Just because you know it as farming doesn't mean he can't call it something else. Now, we all agree he posted it in the wrong section.


    /request move.

  9. #9
    samshrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by lokari View Post
    But yeah first of all this should be in farmer partner reguests and second how dumb have to be to think farming is "boosting"?
    Im sorry. I didnt know it was called farming. I thought it was called boosting because i play cod, and some people asked me to boost with them and they told me that it was basically letting them get kills to got lots of exp and they do the same for me. I didnt know there was a thread for it here because i had no idea what farming was. Im sorry. mods can close thread, ill just make a thread in the farming section. sorry to waste everyones time here

  10. #10
    lokari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land Of Awesome
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by samshrf View Post
    Im sorry. I didnt know it was called farming. I thought it was called boosting because i play cod, and some people asked me to boost with them and they told me that it was basically letting them get kills to got lots of exp and they do the same for me. I didnt know there was a thread for it here because i had no idea what farming was. Im sorry. mods can close thread, ill just make a thread in the farming section. sorry to waste everyones time here
    Ok now i see yeah now i know you arent idiot you just didnt know it im sorry too. But lets be friends? I think you are new i can help you here. Its ok
    Last edited by lokari; 03-13-2011 at 11:26 AM.

  11. #11
    samshrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by lokari View Post


    Ok now i see yeah now i know you arent idiot you just didnt know it im sorry too. But lets be friends? I think you are new i can help you here. Its ok
    its cool. thanks.
    im somewhat new here. i joined almost a year ago, but nvr really went on till now.
    now for this thread, should i make a new thread in farming section, or just wait till a mod moves this thread there? or maybe he should close this thread and i make a new one there cause this thread isnt even about farming anymore, lol

  12. #12
    moanashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Idk, where do you?
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ew, farmers are gross.

  13. #13
    samshrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    ok i just made a new thread in farming section, so dont bother moving this thread. you can close if u want to.

  14. #14
    Snipermon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria, Egypt, Egypt
    Posts
    5,786
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    748
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Farm ?

  15. #15
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,984
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ╪moved to farming╪
    Still love you Giggletron


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast