Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

CrossFire farming service

Cross Fire Farming Service
    We are group of 10 people from the same clan who want to provide you a great service with low prices. We are currently providing our serivce on Cross Fire NA and Cross Fire Europe. We are not using scrpit for farming, we are real human players, always available when you play. We are not here to scam you, because we don't have any profit from that -> "If you scam only one player, no one will ever again come to use your service" that is our slogan. After you pay us, you can use our service. We will tell you on which account you need to pay in zp and after that we will meet in the same room in game and you can start farming. Payments are made on z8games page -> depostit -> buy as gift -> we will tell you nick of the player. Our primary language is english. You can choose map and mode which you want to play. We can give you advice on which map is easier to farm, but it's your choice. In few days there will be our official web page on.
    We have different package for farming. We understand that you are human too, so we are offering a great deal! So, if you decide to buy a larger package, you can farm few days. For example:
    You bought TDM -> 100 kills × 260 games (26 000 kills) which cost 8 × 10 000 ZP and you want to farm 8 days in a row.
    First day you need to pay us 8 × 10 000 ZP and you will farm 100 kills × 32.5 games per day.
    OR:
    You bought TDM -> 100 kills × 260 games (26 000 kills) which cost 8 × 10 000 ZP and you want to farm 8 days in a row.
    Every 25 games you play you need to pay us 10 000 ZP, after 8 payments (played 200 games), you don't need to pay anything, you just play your 60 games that had left.

@Jigsaw plz approve images , ty in advance

P.S.:
    Soon there will be some free farming for some luckers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    383235_142151619261116_1876662560_n.jpg  

216981_142151642594447_1324977121_n.jpg  

421661_142151645927780_102567699_n.jpg  

260063_142151655927779_1796254855_n.jpg  

262216_142151682594443_556066219_n.jpg  

556655_142151692594442_448154909_n.jpg  

Last edited by Hurkancs; 09-08-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    Buy my awesome eBook and earn 300€ NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
    Small and simple ebook. No unecessary information buy straight to the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post

Pros:
    Big pay offs
    There isn't a lot of effort required.

Cons:
    There is a small investment required (but it seems to pay off big time).
    There is some waiting required(You don't need to be online or do something while waiting)

I'll reply with proof of payment as soon as possible!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So how much would i have to pay of i wanted to farm to 1st lt?Which is 30k exp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Thanks
    Are you hiring anyone atm? ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well goodluck
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u know what :P 8 people and paying 80k zp :P thats just not gonna happend , u see i can run up to 10 crossfire i can make a really really really really cheap service , and u dont even have to bother farming , ill be farming for u i can do 100k exp , wich i can do up to 350k in 1 day , but
    100k for only 20k zp ( 1 day )
    300k for only 50k zp ( 2 days )
    400k for only 60k zp ( 2 days )
    600k for 80k zp (3 days or maybe 2 if possible )
    the reason i dont take real money , because i dont have bank accounts , paypal what ever the shit is , and even if i get that ill probably get zp with it , my rank is high already and i usually farm for my self but if any of u like the prices then ill be more than happy , and sorry if this bothers u after 10% of farming lets say 100k , after 10k exp , pay the 10k zp and we keep going same with 600k after 60k pay the zp and ill be more than happy to continue , if u interested leave a message , to be honest im bored of farming , so u can farm :P and i simply get something for leaving my computer on for like 10 hours :P
    but sorry i cant farm in like uk servers because my ping just goes crazy sometime , in foxtort ill be fine like 10-50 each
    https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...884411515.jpg/ here is an image
    and here is my clan of cows https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=201122 just leave a message , and better have some + exp items if u dont just make sure u have 10k gp or any stupid weapon that u can sell to get the + exp and if u dont have the %50+ exp item , ill get it for u for free 7 days and the rest of + exp is all up to u i did some survays and earned 11 codes so far for 11 people if u only dont have + exp items :P , and here is the link if u want to earn too https://store.playspan.com/exp-50-plus-7days and last thing please dont scam me :P my server is great if i get scammed i wont trust anyone anymore then ill just have to farm , ik some people are good and they want to farm and some would scam but please dont :P leave a message...

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

so if u want for farm 30k exp :PPPP ill let u farm 50k for 10k zp , sorry i just dont know if thats fair or not 50k doesnt sound alot :P because i do like 250-300 a day :P but if u want ill let u farm half of it for free 15k exp if no 1 is on to farm because i always leave my cows and never turn them off , and u can play the other 15k xD
    Last edited by kittykat1996; 09-09-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat1996 View Post
    u know what :P 8 people and paying 80k zp :P thats just not gonna happend , u see i can run up to 10 crossfire i can make a really really really really cheap service , and u dont even have to bother farming , ill be farming for u i can do 100k exp , wich i can do up to 350k in 1 day , but
    100k for only 20k zp ( 1 day )
    300k for only 50k zp ( 2 days )
    400k for only 60k zp ( 2 days )
    600k for 80k zp (3 days or maybe 2 if possible )
    the reason i dont take real money , because i dont have bank accounts , paypal what ever the shit is , and even if i get that ill probably get zp with it , my rank is high already and i usually farm for my self but if any of u like the prices then ill be more than happy , and sorry if this bothers u after 10% of farming lets say 100k , after 10k exp , pay the 10k zp and we keep going same with 600k after 60k pay the zp and ill be more than happy to continue , if u interested leave a message , to be honest im bored of farming , so u can farm :P and i simply get something for leaving my computer on for like 10 hours :P
    but sorry i cant farm in like uk servers because my ping just goes crazy sometime , in foxtort ill be fine like 10-50 each
    https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...884411515.jpg/ here is an image
    and here is my clan of cows https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=201122 just leave a message , and better have some + exp items if u dont just make sure u have 10k gp or any stupid weapon that u can sell to get the + exp and if u dont have the %50+ exp item , ill get it for u for free 7 days and the rest of + exp is all up to u i did some survays and earned 11 codes so far for 11 people if u only dont have + exp items :P , and here is the link if u want to earn too https://store.playspan.com/exp-50-plus-7days and last thing please dont scam me :P my server is great if i get scammed i wont trust anyone anymore then ill just have to farm , ik some people are good and they want to farm and some would scam but please dont :P leave a message...

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

so if u want for farm 30k exp :PPPP ill let u farm 50k for 10k zp , sorry i just dont know if thats fair or not 50k doesnt sound alot :P because i do like 250-300 a day :P but if u want ill let u farm half of it for free 15k exp if no 1 is on to farm because i always leave my cows and never turn them off , and u can play the other 15k xD
    Ill take you up on that offer
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    at this moment i got 1 person farming 300k to get to captin so be free to message me im using my iphone but i wont be able to get in the game or like play at this moment , i can run 1 extra cow :P but im sure no 1 would farm with that , message me and ill make a schedule[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by kittykat1996; 09-09-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat1996 View Post
    at this moment i got 1 person farming 300k to get to captin so be free to message me im using my iphone but i wont be able to get in the game or like play at this moment , i can run 1 extra cow :P but im sure no 1 would farm with that , message me and ill make a schedule[COLOR="Silver"]
    Sure thing
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkancs View Post
    Cross Fire Farming Service
    We are group of 10 people from the same clan who want to provide you a great service with low prices. We are currently providing our serivce on Cross Fire NA and Cross Fire Europe. We are not using scrpit for farming, we are real human players, always available when you play. We are not here to scam you, because we don't have any profit from that -> "If you scam only one player, no one will ever again come to use your service" that is our slogan. After you pay us, you can use our service. We will tell you on which account you need to pay in zp and after that we will meet in the same room in game and you can start farming. Payments are made on z8games page -> depostit -> buy as gift -> we will tell you nick of the player. Our primary language is english. You can choose map and mode which you want to play. We can give you advice on which map is easier to farm, but it's your choice. In few days there will be our official web page on.
    We have different package for farming. We understand that you are human too, so we are offering a great deal! So, if you decide to buy a larger package, you can farm few days. For example:
    First day you need to pay us 8 × 10 000 ZP and you will farm 100 kills × 32.5 games per day.
    OR:
    Every 25 games you play you need to pay us 10 000 ZP, after 8 payments (played 200 games), you don't need to pay anything, you just play your 60 games that had left.

@Jigsaw plz approve images , ty in advance

P.S.:
    Soon there will be some free farming for some luckers
    I'll take the 10k Z8 option, can you respond when avalible?
    I'm in, Wat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if u can get more than 50,000exp with that 10k zp go with it then :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So my question is . How much would it cost to rank me up to 1st lt which is 21k exp?
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    $0.01 xD idk why are u so worried 21k is nothing u can get it in 2 days without even farming :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lies- no exp up. All i do is clan war. I never pub anymore. I get 2-3k a day from clan wars.

Thanks
    How about from 1st LT( 771781 exp) up till Major(2057701exp) ?
    How much time and $ would that take :/ ?