Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Post 10/05/12 - 10/08/12 100% EXP Farming Event (PRIVATE)

So from tomorrow, I'm looking to farm again, I never really farmed for real before and I want to experience it with the 100% EXP event.
    THE FARMING EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE OCCASIONALLY FROM 10/05 to 10/08, which is the end of the 100% EXP event date.

Rules:
    • If you want to leave the game, remind me or other members if I am not present.
    • Do not kill the farmer while being set as cow.
    • Don't break any additional rules given during game.

How we're going to farm:
    1 person is going to farm at a time, for 100 kills. 8 cows per round, or the game won't start. That is all.
    Application:
    -IGN
    -VMWare (Yes/No) ; if yes, how many accounts to play as cow
    -How many computers to play CF
    -Rank
    -Your number guess (DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS BELOW)

I'm going to choose randomly for who will go first as farmer. This will be dealt by seeing whoever picks a number closest to the number I have in mind (Wrote down in notepad). I'll go second, since it's unfair for people to see the person who has made this deal gets to go first everytime. (HINT: Number ranges from 1-500)

*After 16 people signed for this farming event, I will request this thread to be closed, meaning no more applications will be accepted*

Add me in game in case I do not add you: [CAN]Diamond

The room will be open tomorrow at 7:00 PM to approx. 9:00 PM (PDT). Rooms will be open at that time for the following days.
    Last edited by JimTheGreat; 10-05-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    hey i seen your thread a few secs. ago, i was wondering, can we "farm" now ? so i can level up a bit ? :/

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

-IGN : keanaraymadd
    -VMWare (Yes/No) ; if yes, how many accounts to play as cow. : idk what VMWare is ?
    -Your number guess (DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS BELOW) : idk what the # to chose from ? like 1-100 , so i choose 5 ^-^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by formpg View Post
    hey i seen your thread a few secs. ago, i was wondering, can we "farm" now ? so i can level up a bit ? :/
    Not now, I want to play normal.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

idk what VMWare is ?
    VMWare is a Virtual PC Machine where you can install an OS there and run 2+ CFs at a time, depending on how good your PC handles VMWare.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

idk what the # to chose from ? like 1-100
    I edited my thread. The number ranges from 1-500.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    IGN
    -VMWare (No) But I have 2 comps :S
    -Rank- ssg2
    -Age 16
    -Your number guess (DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS BELOW) 7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I need your IGN

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    IGN - XxDragonuvxX
    VMware - No
    Computers to play CF - 2
    Rank - 1st sergeant 4th class (p.s this is my cow, my main is 2nd lieutanent 6th class)
    Age - 17
    # - 169

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'll add you all in just a bit.
    And @formpg , you got your IGN wrong. I cannot find it. It says "No matches".

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    IGN - geezer
    VMWare - no
    Computers to play CF - 1
    Rank - 1st sergeant 2nd class
    Remember an angry mind is a narrow mind,
    whenever you're angry,
    you're thinking what you can do to somebody,
    you're not thinking what can happen to you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Added.
    ;;;;

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post
    Added.
    U didnt add me
    Remember an angry mind is a narrow mind,
    whenever you're angry,
    you're thinking what you can do to somebody,
    you're not thinking what can happen to you!

Thanks
    IGN - i[S]oulEater
    VMWare - No .
    Computers to play CF - 1 :[.
    Rank - Happy Face 2nd Bar :[.
    Age - 15.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I would farm, but i have a sh1tty pc :/
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtvihaxor View Post
    U didnt add me
    Check your messages.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    Did you add me ? :[ , i[S]oulEater?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawniexx View Post
    Did you add me ? :[ , i[S]oulEater?
    I just added you.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    I would farm, but i have a sh1tty pc :/
    But can you run CF on your PC?

To get started...

Have fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast