Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mnmx98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Official farming services [150 kill / 1$]

    Hello everyone, I would like to offer you farming on 2 cows.

    The price

    1$ for 150 kills, 150 kills equals to 1100 EXP and ~220 GP.

    Payment

    Only paypal accepted.

    How to contact me

    Skype: MnMx98
    or you can reply here.

    Thanks, If you like my services and it was a successful deal, Please press thanks.
    Last edited by mnmx98; 02-25-2014 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #2
    jacky221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    u have only 2 cows !.?

  3. #3
    Insane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,263
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmx98 View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to offer you farming on 2 cows.

    The price

    1$ for 150 kills, 150 kills equals to 1100 EXP and ~220 GP.

    Payment

    Only paypal accepted.

    How to contact me

    Skype: MnMx98
    or you can reply here.

    Thanks, If you like my services and it was a successful deal, Please press thanks.
    2 Cows.... Awesome!!!! -.-

  4. #4
    Isaac.wmv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
    2 Cows.... Awesome!!!! -.-
    I can bump it up a notch to 3 cows if I made a service xD
    I'm not joking either.

  5. #5
    Insane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,263
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac.wmv View Post
    I can bump it up a notch to 3 cows if I made a service xD
    I'm not joking either.
    I can bump it up to 7 cows, and I already have a service

  6. #6
    rocketsnipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
    I can bump it up to 7 cows, and I already have a service
    Im interested... add me on skype, I sent you a pm

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] CHEAP FARM SERVICE!
    By tzele in forum CrossFire Europe Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 03:34 AM
  2. Cheap farming service [2 cows/1€ for 150 kills]
    By celldweller in forum User Services
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:44 PM