With the latest update for alterIWNET, using modloader doesn't work anymore.
Here's how you use the integrated mod support:
What you need: WINRAR (and alterIWNET ofcourse)
For this tutorial, I will be using the MOD 'Hide and seeK', this method can ofcourse be used for any mod.
1. Download the mod and extract it's contents to your computer.
Go to the MOD's folder, which in this case, contains one folder called 'maps'
Select this 'maps' folder, and any other folders that might be there and right click on it and select 'Add to arhive..'
*note* Most MODS will usually only contain the 'maps' folder, but there might be others, in this case, you need to add them all to the archive.
2. In winrar, change the archive format to ZIP. and rename the arhive to .iwd and press OK
3. In the root of your alterIWNET directory, create a folder called 'mods'.
4. In that folder, create another folder with the name of your mod, and put the .iwd arhive you just created in there.
5. Start alterIWNET and while in the main menu, type the following command in your console:
so in this example, it would be:
*NOTE: In order to have access to your console, you need to press alt-enter to go into windowed mode.
6. After the game has restarted, force host in console by using the following command, or using a host tool found on these forums.
7. Now you can search for a game, or start a private one. You will be playing your MOD.
xblive_privatematch 1; xpartygo; xblive_privatematch 0; fast_restart
after "Find Games->TDM/etc.
*IMPORTANT*: For each MOD you make, your stats will be reset! If you restart the game without a MOD, you will see you have your normal rank and stats back.