Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    NorthEast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Post [Host only] Fast way to 10th/11th prestige!

    Hi there!

    I have created a tutorial: How to 10th prestige fast!
    Requirements:
    FTP Server PS3
    FileZilla
    Tree patch

    ------------------------

    1. Boot your ps3 normally and start your FTP server!
    2. Now launch FileZilla and go to dev_hdd0/game/BL*S****/USRDIR
    3. Replace the tree patch with the patch_mp.ff
    4. Move default_mp.self to your desktop, and delete it. And close your FTP server at ps3
    5. Go into private match and open mod menu.
    6. Go to Stats editor and go down to Prestige
    7. You can now choose the prestige you want!
    8. Open FTP server
    9. Go to your desktop in FileZilla, Upload default_mp.self back!
    10. You are done!
    8. Start u

  2. #2
    mikymiky123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You'll never know.
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    uhh this forum is about pc games not ps3 or xbox 360 games
    Hi, I'm Mikish.

  3. #3
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,498
    My Mood
    Asleep
    If u want 10th or 11th fast.then u need mw2 liberation..type in console "setplayerdata prestige 11 or setplayerdata prestige 10
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  4. #4
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    If u want 10th or 11th fast.then u need mw2 liberation..type in console "setplayerdata prestige 11 or setplayerdata prestige 10
    Well, MW2 Liberation is for PC, eh?

    This dude is talking about PlayStation 3, and how to reach Prestige 10 or 11 on it.


    ^ Thanks Kyle, I love it! ^

  5. #5
    Mw2HaxPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.......... Posts: 9,001
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    318
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well hes in the wrong section. This is PC section. Not PS3.
    Computer Specs: Processor : AMD Phenom II X4 975 @ 4.02 GHz (Overclocked), Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (Overclocking Application) , Monitor Type : Acer P236H - 23 inches (1920x1080), Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Home Edition Service Pack 1 (64-bit), DirectX : Version 11.00, Windows Performance Index : 5.9 on 7.9 lol.







    U Mad Bro?










  6. #6
    ding5001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where is the ps3 sections? and is there a tutorial for first time noobies? cuz i have no idea where to get those things

  7. #7
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
    Hi there!

    I have created a tutorial: How to 10th prestige fast!
    Requirements:
    FTP Server PS3
    FileZilla
    Tree patch

    ------------------------

    1. Boot your ps3 normally and start your FTP server!
    2. Now launch FileZilla and go to dev_hdd0/game/BL*S****/USRDIR
    3. Replace the tree patch with the patch_mp.ff
    4. Move default_mp.self to your desktop, and delete it. And close your FTP server at ps3
    5. Go into private match and open mod menu.
    6. Go to Stats editor and go down to Prestige
    7. You can now choose the prestige you want!
    8. Open FTP server
    9. Go to your desktop in FileZilla, Upload default_mp.self back!
    10. You are done!
    8. Start u
    Three reasons this should be closed:
    1.) Wrong section
    2.) This has been patched
    3.) Most likley leeched since there's two step 8's
    /Request to close

    Quote Originally Posted by ding5001 View Post
    where is the ps3 sections? and is there a tutorial for first time noobies? cuz i have no idea where to get those things
    Playstation 3 Game Hacking - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

  8. #8
    kamatsu1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    If u want 10th or 11th fast.then u need mw2 liberation..type in console "setplayerdata prestige 11 or setplayerdata prestige 10
    Thanks m8 the 11th prestige worked. I have tried every single mod menu for 11th and they all disconnected but this works Thank you very very much )))