Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Camkayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sick

    Just a Video i am working on.

    This is not done yet so it is a bit rough. It was done only with replays from scrims.

    I'm looking for ideas.



    [YOUTUBE]L3FPCY50r00[/YOUTUBE]


    "Relax its Just Music."




  2. #2
    markO1O8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice lol,

    Wats That sound tack
    [CENTER]I'm back!

  3. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,230
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Why does CF have good editors.... >_>
    @Bandicoot @divers7

    The simplicity of that was GREAT. the only things i didn't like were:
    at 0:33 that shine thing, didn't look good.
    the ending didn't fade out.
    Good FPS, nice music, i don't think any game sound was necessary.
    the speeding up wasn't shitty, it did build suspense which was cool though it was dead time

    good job
    as a little trailer, i'd rate it a 7.5/10 because the lack of more content, an introduction etc;
    don't go over-editing though


  4. #4
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,813
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,053
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    tbh when you put it on rewind. i did not like. 7/10




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  5. #5
    Camkayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by markO1O8 View Post
    Nice lol,

    Wats That sound tack
    Band: 30 Seconds to Mars
    Track Kings: & Queens

    When I play this song at least 1 person asks what it is.
    I wonder why these guys are so unknown.
    I love em.

    @Jabuuty671



    Thinks for the good feed back. Its nice too get good feed back.




    "Relax its Just Music."




  6. #6
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Nice edit,but why so spray


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  7. #7
    Camkayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
    Nice edit,but why so spray
    when you gotta you gotta.


    "Relax its Just Music."




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Camkayak For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (04-17-2011)

  9. #8
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Camkayak View Post
    when you gotta you gotta.
    Good reply is good.
    Btw nice job changing to secondary.
    Most people would reload primary while backing up.
    Shows you arent a pussy


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  10. #9
    Camkayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post


    Good reply is good.
    Btw nice job changing to secondary.
    Most people would reload primary while backing up.
    Shows you arent a pussy
    Its not me playing its my friend [D]ark_ But ya hes a good player.


    "Relax its Just Music."




  11. #10
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,178
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Why does CF have good editors.... >_>
    @Bandicoot @divers7

    The simplicity of that was GREAT. the only things i didn't like were:
    at 0:33 that shine thing, didn't look good.
    the ending didn't fade out.
    Good FPS, nice music, i don't think any game sound was necessary.
    the speeding up wasn't shitty, it did build suspense which was cool though it was dead time

    good job
    as a little trailer, i'd rate it a 7.5/10 because the lack of more content, an introduction etc;
    don't go over-editing though
    @Jabuuty671
    ill edit anything and everything that u give me. the only fottage i got was the crossfire one from toxin.
    oh and yea i agree in what jab said about the video
    the rewind me me meh. but good job
    7/10
    Dicks, That is all.

  12. #11
    NoJustice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't care about CF
    Posts
    2,878
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    1,749
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


    @Jabuuty671
    ill edit anything and everything that u give me. the only fottage i got was the crossfire one from toxin.
    oh and yea i agree in what jab said about the video
    the rewind me me meh. but good job
    7/10
    Yeah we're having trouble finding good footage .

  13. #12
    Camkayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by divers7 View Post


    Yeah we're having trouble finding good footage .
    I can make videos for people if someone wants.


    "Relax its Just Music."




  14. #13
    Hahne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    M.P.G.H
    Posts
    4,551
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Asleep
    put dubstep in it !
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

    EX.

  15. #14
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,178
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahne View Post
    put dubstep in it !

    not enough for you?
    Dicks, That is all.

  16. #15
    Camkayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahne View Post
    put dubstep in it !
    Not here, Another montage maby [D]ark_ Requsted this track.


    "Relax its Just Music."




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast