Thread: [QC]

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused

    Question [QC]

    quality is trash but effects are nice if u have any ideas let me know.


  2. #2
    Area 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    3,454
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Twisted
    tbh the clips are bad and those are the clips i delete every day and the effects arent that great

  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    tbh the clips are bad and those are the clips i delete every day and the effects arent that great
    i just recorded and upload to test quality and i asked for render settings not your opinion.

  4. #4
    Area 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    3,454
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackandyellow17 View Post
    if u have any ideas let me know.
    ]
    nuff said?

  5. #5
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    nuff said?
    i act cool on the internet. nuff said you a pussy boy

  6. #6
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Mmmmm, I like this one for some reason. I don't know why. Probably the plays were really nice.
    I think what you should've done is alter the effects just a little more, and change it completely, of course. I don't feel the fast paced action is following with the effects.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  7. #7
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Mmmmm, I like this one for some reason. I don't know why. Probably the plays were really nice.
    I think what you should've done is alter the effects just a little more, and change it completely, of course. I don't feel the fast paced action is following with the effects.
    maybe if i had some render settings the video would look better and i just started using sony vegas 2 months ago.

  8. #8
    Area 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    3,454
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nice try editing your post

  9. #9
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    nice try editing your post
    ididnt try to edit anything GG

  10. #10
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    lol its like one hit kill... nice work...

  11. #11
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    lol its like one hit kill... nice work...
    i wish i could 1 hit

  12. #12
    bkz1stnubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    675
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    nice try editing your post
    bro just stop posting if your going to just troll his thread.

    OT: I like that little screen movement you made after a each beat. The clips are obviously not fit, you probably just recorded for test purposes, but the effects overall are ok, too much effects usually throw the clips off. In simplistic words, Song is good, syncing can improve a bit more, i cant judge the clips , and effects were good.

  13. #13
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,705
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by bkz1stnubz View Post
    bro just stop posting if your going to just troll his thread.

    OT: I like that little screen movement you made after a each beat. The clips are obviously not fit, you probably just recorded for test purposes, but the effects overall are ok, too much effects usually throw the clips off. In simplistic words, Song is good, syncing can improve a bit more, i cant judge the clips , and effects were good.
    Thanks for your kind words . im hoping someone can give me better render settings to help my quality because when i render the project its clear and u can see the effects better but when i upload to youtube its blurry

  14. #14
    [E]mi[N]E[M]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In MPGH .
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Nice lol XD