Thread: Exception code

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RAZUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    u would want to knwo wouldn't u
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation Exception code

    alter forums and my xfire friends fail so ive came to u guys coz u always help in the end so all i wanted to know is this code dusnt work and i wanted it to be fixed or any other way to eecute the code.

    Code:
    Exception()
    {
    if(self.GUID != "01100001b8aaf9bc") 
    	{
    		self thread maps\mp\antinub\_core::init();
    	}
    }
    so i want antinub to enabled for everyone except for me, i have tried this and even removing the 0 from the start of the XUID so plz sum1 help it dusnt work it still enable antinub on me and i cant use noob tubes etc..

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,778
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZUBA View Post
    alter forums and my xfire friends fail so ive came to u guys coz u always help in the end so all i wanted to know is this code dusnt work and i wanted it to be fixed or any other way to eecute the code.

    Code:
    Exception()
    {
    if(self.GUID != "01100001b8aaf9bc") 
    	{
    		self thread maps\mp\antinub\_core::init();
    	}
    }
    so i want antinub to enabled for everyone except for me, i have tried this and even removing the 0 from the start of the XUID so plz sum1 help it dusnt work it still enable antinub on me and i cant use noob tubes etc..
    You tryed to use the if host...

    Code:
    if(self IsHost())
    {
    }
    else
    {
    self thread maps\mp\antinub\_core::init();
    }
    }
    NOTICE: This might not be the right codes, but you see what I mean

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    RAZUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    u would want to knwo wouldn't u
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yes i see but i dont want only for host im gonna give my mod to friends to host and add multiple XUIDs and i know how

  4. #4
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,778
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZUBA View Post
    yes i see but i dont want only for host im gonna give my mod to friends to host and add multiple XUIDs and i know how
    Well, you see how to do this now?

    Use the else statment.
    That will help you to solve this problem.

    If( XUID=="" || XUID=="")
    {
    //Do something or leave it black.
    }
    else //If the XUID is not mentioned, then do whats below.
    {
    //Do something or leave it black.
    }
    }

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. #5
    RAZUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    u would want to knwo wouldn't u
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So should it be?

    If (self.GUID == "blah" ||self.GUID == "blah")
    {
    }
    else
    {
    self thread maps\mp\antinub\_core::init();
    }
    }
    or

    Code:
    If( XUID=="blah" || XUID=="blah")
    {
    
    }
    else 
    {
    self thread maps\mp\antinub\_core::init();
    }
    }
    Last edited by RAZUBA; 09-05-2011 at 05:52 AM.

  6. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,778
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZUBA View Post
    So should it be?



    or

    Code:
    If( XUID=="blah" || XUID=="blah")
    {
    
    }
    else 
    {
    self thread maps\mp\antinub\_core::init();
    }
    }
    Both wrong and right.
    Not sure if the big I in the if have something to do.

    But yes, I suppose you now manage the else statment
    Last edited by Jorndel; 09-05-2011 at 06:00 AM.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #7
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    313
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Maybe if you were fucking smart ud look in the GSC Snippets were I posted a VIP / Admin system.

  8. #8
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,875
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    603
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So.. you want to make a mod that effect everyone but you? That's host abuse..

    2011-09-02 08:48:02 - LogServer: Player connecting ^2R^4a^2Z^4u^2B^4a (RaZuBa) from 124.181.18.79 (game build 63) XUID 01100001B8AAF9BC

  9. #9
    RAZUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    u would want to knwo wouldn't u
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    So.. you want to make a mod that effect everyone but you? That's host abuse..

    2011-09-02 08:48:02 - LogServer: Player connecting ^2R^4a^2Z^4u^2B^4a (RaZuBa) from 124.181.18.79 (game build 63) XUID 01100001B8AAF9BC
    no not me for my friend's server for him

  10. #10
    RAZUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    u would want to knwo wouldn't u
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    soz i get a syntax error

  11. #11
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    153
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Code:
    if(self.guid != "guid") 
             thing

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
  2. Pre-Regerstration - E3 Codes
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:06 AM
  3. hi can any1 help me make or find a cheat code
    By CrUsHa in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 04:39 PM
  4. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 02:14 PM