Thread: Aimbot Source

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead

    Aimbot Source

    Code:
    void KillFaggot( char * Faggot){
    	delete faggot;
    }
    
    void IsGayFaggot(char * Name){
    	KillFaggot( Name )
    }
    int main(){
    	IsGayFaggot("seeplusplus");
    	IsGayFaggot("ppl2pass");
    	return 0;
    }
    C&P for Aimbot. /
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whatup777 For This Useful Post:

    .L33T (11-21-2010),ac1d_buRn (11-21-2010),dean-wingess (11-22-2010),fvestrgenrl (11-21-2010),markoj (12-03-2010),o-o (11-24-2010),qwerty01 (11-21-2010),sam903786 (11-21-2010)

  3. #2
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow it worked
    /killed the faggs





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  4. #3
    .L33T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Code:
    void KillFaggot( char * Faggot){
    	delete faggot;
    }
    
    void IsGayFaggot(char * Name){
    	KillFaggot( Name )
    }
    int main(){
    	IsGayFaggot("seeplusplus");
    	IsGayFaggot("ppl2pass");
    	return 0;
    }
    C&P for Aimbot. /
    Fix the code and the aimbot will have 100% accuracy! /

  5. #4
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I fixed it and found some more bones.. aimbot is now 100% nutshots

  6. #5
    fvestrgenrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    26
    Dude holy crap! It even has a shitlist!
    Quote Originally Posted by fallon View Post
    hi i have make a hack and with hot keys but when i start it combat arms close down


    i use this code



    Code:
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil (V_F9)1");
    PushToConsole("ShowFps (V_INSERT");
    PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 999999(V_F6)" );
    PushToConsole("DisableCrosshair (V_NUMPAD 1" );
    PushToConsole("CrossHairR 255(V_NUMPAD 2) ");
    PushToConsole("ReloadSpeed 0.000000(V_F5) ");
    }
    Learning C++
    Pg 33/1225
    2.7%

  7. #6
    qwerty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    cmon guys you're all using his code and no thanks?
    he deserves some thanks for releasing this ^^

  8. #7
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    I fixed it and found some more bones.. aimbot is now 100% nutshots
    you mean you added integers to the enemy pos? to get their head pos and nuts? lol



  9. #8
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    you mean you added integers to the enemy pos? to get their head pos and nuts? lol
    that would be one way to do it. definitely not the best way though, it couldn't get 100% nutshots

  10. #9
    .L33T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Cool
    AimBot Bones:

    Code:
    #define NoobHead 0
    #define C*ckNeck 1
    #define F*gChest 2
    #define LeecherBelly 3
    #define D*ckLessD*ck 4
    #define NutLessNuts 5
    #define BigFeet 6
    If you find more, post them here. /

  11. #10
    o-o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    who reading that ? T_T
    Posts
    682
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    307
    My Mood
    Cold
    Lol / Thanks Man Fully Working !

    Happy Hanukkah For All Of MPGH !


    The Real Life Are Better Then A Game !


    Song :[YOUTUBE]vgKBOkvO5N0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    Best Friends :

    Hax4Life!

    Solify

    [MPGH]Drake`

    Respect Them Or I'll Kill You ...



  12. #11
    theqce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    just wondering, are there any courses that teach me how to hack. I realy want to know. couldnt find anything; im a wannabe codder but i dont know where to start.

    i have a program called dev-c++ but no idea wat it does. how am i supposed to add stuff like this
    #define NoobHead 0
    #define C*ckNeck 1
    or anything simillar
    on and make them hack.
    when i try to open a hack i get this ) j and these kinda codes, any help??

  13. #12
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Quote Originally Posted by theqce View Post
    just wondering, are there any courses that teach me how to hack. I realy want to know. couldnt find anything; im a wannabe codder but i dont know where to start.

    i have a program called dev-c++ but no idea wat it does. how am i supposed to add stuff like this
    #define NoobHead 0
    #define C*ckNeck 1
    or anything simillar
    on and make them hack.
    when i try to open a hack i get this ) j and these kinda codes, any help??
    Your trying too hard.

  14. #13
    F-U-ALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .L33T View Post
    AimBot Bones:

    Code:
    #define NoobHead 0
    #define C*ckNeck 1
    #define F*gChest 2
    #define LeecherBelly 3
    #define D*ckLessD*ck 4
    #define NutLessNuts 5
    #define BigFeet 6
    If you find more, post them here. /
    #define Sh*tArms

  15. #14
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    holy fuck i made this work perfect ur amazing

  16. #15
    PID3RMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im lost
    Posts
    1,413
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank yhu so match OMG
    life is a bitch then you die
    so lets all smoke weed


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast