OK, So I've been asking people what hacks would they prefer to have. The following is pretty much the most common, and the least harmful to a game.
1. No recoil
2. No spread
These two are the first out of peoples mouths every time.
Which everyone can get by doing rez chams of course.
4. No fog
Very helpful when it comes to Fireteam and maps like snow valley
5. Super range
6. Super bullets
Super range is VERY useful for long range shooting. However super bullets doesn't really matter, I could do without myself.
7. Long Pickup
Very helpful so you don't have to be right on top of the damn guns to pick them up LOL
8. Super jump
Not a necessity but still fun and makes it easy to get to places like on short fuse getting up on the ledge instead of having to go up the stairs and jump across.
9. NPC OPK
NPC OPK ONLY and not player OPK. OPK would be great for fireteam, just terrible for player matches as it ruins the game in my opinion. This again would be more of just a if ya need it type thing. Not really required in my opinion. (shrugs)
10. No flash
This could be helpful for those bastards who love to throw flash nades at everything that moves. I'm sure many people would love to have it. It's optional in my opinion. Using anti flash during a game and getting flash and still hitting people makes you a target to suspicion.
11. Full bright
Comes in handy for maps that are dark, and very handy for cabin fever for when the lights are out.
12. No sun, no sky, no snow
Could be helpful in decreases some lag. I haven't really found much of a difference using or not using these myself. But, I'm sure others have found them useful.
13. Cross hair
This comes in rather handy when using a sniper rifle, makes no scoping a lot easier lol. Not really required but definitely helpful.
WHY NOT TO INCLUDE CERTAIN THINGS -
1. Tracers - This feature is more annoying then anything. If you get into a group of people who are all shooting you will have a major hard time shooting people because your screen would be filled with tracers. Been there done that. I hated tracers myself. I could see it would possibly be useful for maybe sniper only maps.
2. OPK - This feature just ruins a game and takes no playing to really do. I think no one should make this hack anymore unless it's for NPC's. Fireteam OPK is one thing.
3. Wireframe - Wireframe in my opinion is just kind of useless. It makes it hard to tell what your even looking at sometimes. Why use wireframe when you can use whitewalls or glass walls. Seems a little useless to me. But I suppose there are some people out there who would actually use it.
4. Aimbot - Aimbot just kind of ruins the game, all you have to do is click and kill, what happened to aiming? lol Which some people enjoy using it, I rather not myself. This way your still playing and still have to aim, with other hacks this is a very very easy task to do.
5. Telekill - This is just a lame feature, takes the fun out of actually playing, makes things a little too easy for people. This should never be added.
6. Hide gun - Never really saw the purpose to this at all. I rather see my gun, Maybe I'm just weird like this. (shrugs)
7. Show FPS - This is just useless in my opinion. I doubt hardly anyone actually even uses this option. I know I don't that's for sure. I don't need to know what my FPS are lol >.<
If anyone can think of a hacks I've missed up here that either would be very useful, optional, or shouldn't be included in any hack. Let me know, and let me know why I will add it up here.
Anyways, If someone can manage to make this hack, or help me figure out how to make it lol, would be glad to do it. Of course credits would go to the proper people. Anyways, If someone has time to develop this or help would be great. If anyone else has thoughts on these post something. If you think this would be a great hack post something or thank me to let others know you agree.
(don't flame for the love of god, this is just what I've found out and learned myself. This is just my opinion and others opinions. No need to flame.)
Last edited by sc4rr3dr4v3n; 02-09-2011 at 01:44 PM.
i use FPS in every hack i use, its the only hack i currently use because everything else like long range pickup, chams, fly and glitching, i can do all through mods. Hell, i can even do ESP Nametags through modding if i take the time to actually make it
FPS is crucial for me because i play on a laptop that likes to continously crash from overheat of the 2.2ghz dual core processor. so it lets be know basicly when i gotta apply my cooling fan under it to keep me from crashing
FPS is good for some, useless for others. It is really only good for those who have a not so top of the line computer. other then that, nice post
commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL