Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 151
  1. #46
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    [YOUTUBE]xfjeMXwmVg8[/YOUTUBE]
    Thats the pool at the 'Hotel Nacional' in Brazil
    Edit: Love that one kid in his underwear
    Last edited by markoj; 05-04-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    Dont ban me

  2. #47
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Edit: Love that one kid in his underwear
    dats alessandro.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    markoj (05-04-2011)

  4. #48
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,936
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    [YOUTUBE]xfjeMXwmVg8[/YOUTUBE]
    I was thinking "Thats so sad.. if they wanna go in a pool they have to go into the sewer lid".

    Then i realized, the dudes got a frigin video camera :O

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  5. #49
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    I was thinking "Thats so sad.. if they wanna go in a pool they have to go into the sewer lid".

    Then i realized, the dudes got a frigin video camera :O
    and then they start touching each other when they get in the sewer :3

  6. #50
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,936
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


    and then they start touching each other when they get in the sewer :3
    Durrr. I mean who swims in the sewer without touching someone?
    Last edited by CAFlames; 05-04-2011 at 07:32 PM.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  7. #51
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,290
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


    and then they start touching each other when they get in the sewer :3
    fkin brs they sick mutha fekers

    getting in dirty water touching each other oh god oh oh yess hohhoho

  8. #52
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,936
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    fkin brs they sick mutha fekers

    getting in dirty water touching each other oh god oh oh yess hohhoho
    @Crash

    They ja'ed each others ja's

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  9. #53
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    fkin brs they sick mutha fekers

    getting in dirty water touching each other oh god oh oh yess hohhoho
    BR's are the best kind of people

  10. #54
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    every time i make a legitimate thread in the coding discussions section it gets derailed.

  11. #55
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    every time i make a legitimate thread in the coding discussions section it gets derailed.
    No one wants your input

  12. #56
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    CAFlames yours has something to do with D3D9(loading screen), for the rest its a signature in the packer, I talked about this before im sure, Packing means jack shit, Even the packer has its own signature, do what noob said, inject a dll that does nothing, if that work then pack the dll (dll still does nothing) and see what happends

  13. #57
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    No one wants your input
    so gellin / bob / gordon / fatboy

  14. #58
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,936
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    CAFlames yours has something to do with D3D9(loading screen), for the rest its a signature in the packer, I talked about this before im sure, Packing means jack shit, Even the packer has its own signature, do what noob said, inject a dll that does nothing, if that work then pack the dll (dll still does nothing) and see what happends
    uhh when I said loading screen.. i meant game loading screen. But I fixed that by using PerX. But I dc in game after 2 minutes.. so I dont think that injecting a blank dll would do anything really

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  15. #59
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    uhh when I said loading screen.. i meant game loading screen. But I fixed that by using PerX. But I dc in game after 2 minutes.. so I dont think that injecting a blank dll would do anything really
    Pack the DLL with mpress.













    Be amazed.

  16. #60
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,936
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


    Pack the DLL with mpress.













    Be amazed.
    Thats what I have been doing.. packing dll or not i still dc

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast