Thread: Thread edit

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    946
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Thread edit

    Can someone please edit my thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1073557

    I messaged fanticsteal 4 days ago and it still hasn't been edited. Messaged him again yesterday still no edit. He may be busy since he does a lot in the Marketplace. So could someone edit my thread in User Services section.

    BB Code: https://pastebin.com/yCVvE5Fu

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,469
    Reputation
    2100
    Thanks
    3,762
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Can someone please edit my thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1073557

    I messaged fanticsteal 4 days ago and it still hasn't been edited. Messaged him again yesterday still no edit. He may be busy since he does a lot in the Marketplace. So could someone edit my thread in User Services section.

    BB Code: https://pastebin.com/yCVvE5Fu

    Thanks.
    You can also contact @DarkLordXYZ he's a moderator aswell.

    The easiest way is to report your thread and state what you want edited as reports can be seen by anyone who moderates that section.
    No need to make this thread really. :P


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  3. #3
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    946
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    You can also contact @DarkLordXYZ he's a moderator aswell.

    The easiest way is to report your thread and state what you want edited as reports can be seen by anyone who moderates that section.
    No need to make this thread really. :P
    I didn't know that you could report your own thread to ask for a change. And his away until the 23rd (he says low activity). And kinda did need to make this thread... like 5 days is a lot...

  4. #4
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,469
    Reputation
    2100
    Thanks
    3,762
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    I didn't know that you could report your own thread to ask for a change. And his away until the 23rd (he says low activity). And kinda did need to make this thread... like 5 days is a lot...
    Worse comes to worse, you can always private message a global moderator.

    It's fine, schools starting as winter is over so there is expected to be lower activity for a bit. I'm sure it'll resolve soon Liz knows the game she's playing don't trip.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    Nik (01-23-2016)

  6. #5
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    946
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Worse comes to worse, you can always private message a global moderator.

    It's fine, schools starting as winter is over so there is expected to be lower activity for a bit. I'm sure it'll resolve soon Liz knows the game she's playing don't trip.
    Thanks for the help m8

  7. #6
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,268
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    Edited .
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Thread edit
    By Copperhorse in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 02:20 PM
  2. Thread edit
    By Copperhorse in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:56 PM
  3. Thread Editing
    By ikaheel in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
  4. Thread Edit
    By drleonsisk in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 12:35 PM
  5. Thx4beingold Official Thread [ Editing Of Weapons CandyCane - Knife ]
    By thx4beingold in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:34 AM