Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    iKiMb0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the eiffel tower
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Problem about my thread :/

    Hi! I have two problem on my thread, the first : i can't post links or photo on my thread, it send a error message "You cant post links"
    The second : How can i update or changed my thread why i change my skype.
    Thank you for your help

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    2093
    Thanks
    3,682
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiMb0 View Post
    Hi! I have two problem on my thread, the first : i can't post links or photo on my thread, it send a error message "You cant post links"
    The second : How can i update or changed my thread why i change my skype.
    Thank you for your help
    Well let me answer both your questions for you:
    1. To post links you must reach "Member Level 1" which you receive once you get to 10 posts, until then you can space out the links and they will work fine(such as instead of "MPGH.net" put "Mpgh(.)net".

    More information about that is located HERE.

    2. After a 24 hour time frame you must either message a staff member of that section or report your post(much easier) to request any changes you want made to the thread


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  3. #3
    iKiMb0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the eiffel tower
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thank you But when i try to report my thread i have the same message "You cant post links" why ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I got 11 post and i'm not Member level 1

  4. #4
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,648
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,104
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiMb0 View Post
    Thank you But when i try to report my thread i have the same message "You cant post links" why ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I got 11 post and i'm not Member level 1
    Are you try to include any links in your report? Because if you are, then that's why you're getting that error message. As aforementioned, just put spaces in between them, e.g.: www . imgur . com and you should be just fine.

  5. #5
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Well let me answer both your questions for you:
    1. To post links you must reach "Member Level 1" which you receive once you get to 10 posts, until then you can space out the links and they will work fine(such as instead of "MPGH.net" put "Mpgh(.)net".

    More information about that is located HERE.

    2. After a 24 hour time frame you must either message a staff member of that section or report your post(much easier) to request any changes you want made to the thread
    Why is that rule there if you are allowed to basically bypass it?

  6. #6
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    2093
    Thanks
    3,682
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Why is that rule there if you are allowed to basically bypass it?
    It's there to prevent spam bots from making profiles and posting outside links right after registering.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  7. #7
    Maximusly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiMb0 View Post
    i can't post links
    Pretty sure you need 25 posts, even though I have 25 posts and still can't post links.

Similar Threads

  1. Don't post your problems in another thread.
    By Stevenom in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:20 AM
  2. [Help] i have a problem about 0xc000007b
    By xia0f3ng in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. one more problem about the hack...
    By vladcool in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 09:10 AM
  4. About this thread....
    By SadFaceMan6 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 12:40 PM
  5. about aimbot thread
    By shadowkiller210 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 12:59 AM