Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913

    Implement Two Step Verification?!

    Hello, I was just hovering through some old reports and stumbled accross this gem
     

    This might seem like an overkill regarding safety options but I believe if integrated onto MPGH and people have an option to choose whether they want to use it or not at least some would.

    I definitly donīt want to wake up one day and have a scam report filed against me when I did not scam anyone but have been hacked
    I donīt know if that is possible and if people would use such a feature - if any moderator/minion or whatever could please add a poll to this thread?!
    "Would you use a two step verification system to protect your MPGH Account?" Thanks in advance

    Letīs discuss about this - is this a usefull feature that could be added or is that a waste of time in integrate?
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  2. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    3,583
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    Hello, I was just hovering through some old reports and stumbled accross this gem
     

    This might seem like an overkill regarding safety options but I believe if integrated onto MPGH and people have an option to choose whether they want to use it or not at least some would.

    I definitly donīt want to wake up one day and have a scam report filed against me when I did not scam anyone but have been hacked
    I donīt know if that is possible and if people would use such a feature - if any moderator/minion or whatever could please add a poll to this thread?!
    "Would you use a two step verification system to protect your MPGH Account?" Thanks in advance

    Letīs discuss about this - is this a usefull feature that could be added or is that a waste of time in integrate?
    i would def want this as a choice, my old account was hacked i created in 2012 i cant even remember the name






  3. #3
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    i would def want this as a choice, my old account was hacked i created in 2012 i cant even remember the name

    That sucks, have my pepe
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  4. #4
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    3,583
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post



    That sucks, have my pepe
    lol the funny thing is i was 10 when i created the account i think i was trying to hack on minecraft i cant even remember






  5. #5
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,921
    Reputation
    5362
    Thanks
    7,954
    My Mood
    Lurking
    maybe post it in the right section next time
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-01-2016)

  7. #6
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    maybe post it in the right section next time
    I didnīt know this existed, excuse me for the inconvenience
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  8. #7
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    3,583
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    I didnīt know this existed, excuse me for the inconvenience
    you should probaly @ some of the staff to see






  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-01-2016)

  10. #8
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    you should probaly @ some of the staff to see
    I always feel like annoying them

    There is no moderator in this section :|
    @ @arunforce
    Is there a way this can be done?
    What are your thoughts on this? I am sure people donīt want their accounts banned if they actually did nothing wrong, even if it happens rarely!
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  11. #9
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    4,597
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    3,583
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think every mod and up have complete access over this maybe also some minions






  12. #10
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,752
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    3,540
    My Mood
    In Love
    A two-step verification would be nice at times but very tedious
    Signature Advertisement

    Expires 30 October 2017

    Fire GM Moments



    Skype: mpghahlwong
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Official Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  13. #11
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    A two-step verification would be nice at times but very tedious
    Then make it like you only have to enter it once per PC - that way others canīt get in to your account
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  14. #12
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,752
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    3,540
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Then make it like you only have to enter it once per PC - that way others canīt get in to your account
    I think it should use a saved cache to recognize the computer has been verified. Obviously, if you cleared your cache, it would require you to re-enter again but that would be a more viable option imo
    Signature Advertisement

    Expires 30 October 2017

    Fire GM Moments



    Skype: mpghahlwong
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Official Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  15. #13
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I think it should use a saved cache to recognize the computer has been verified. Obviously, if you cleared your cache, it would require you to re-enter again but that would be a more viable option imo
    Well that sounds pretty good imo, thatīs how all sites operate or not? If you clear the cache you have to relog no matter what
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  16. #14
    Asuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    永遠の暗闇
    Posts
    1,260
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    386
    Here's an idea.

    Along with your password, you create a pin - it could be anything.

    Anytime you log in under a new IP, after your put your password in you'll be taken to a page where you need to put your pin in as well. Remove the feature to recover your pin if you forget. You won't have the option to change it as well - you must contact an admin to do this.

  17. #15
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Here's an idea.

    Along with your password, you create a pin - it could be anything.

    Anytime you log in under a new IP, after your put your password in you'll be taken to a page where you need to put your pin in as well. Remove the feature to recover your pin if you forget. You won't have the option to change it as well - you must contact an admin to do this.
    That could work aswell
    I just want more security for my account tbh
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Hiring] Hiring a person that can bypass GMAIL 2 step verification. Paying a steam acc!
    By killershazbot in forum Work & Job Offers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 07:26 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 05:02 AM
  4. Two more weapons in Warrock
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 08:39 AM