Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    akwuh_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12

    Question What VPN service do you recommend?

    Hello C:

    I've been looking for a good VPN service for downloading torrents and just general anonymous browsing, but the choices are endless.

    What company would you recommend? Money isn't an issue. I was planning to buy an account via MPGH anyway.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by akwuh_; 08-21-2016 at 04:57 PM.

  2. #2
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,893
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,371
    I suggest IVPN
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    akwuh_ (08-21-2016)

  4. #3
    Money15Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta - Come find me ;)
    Posts
    485
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Private Internet Access ~ $6.95 USD / Month - PayPal, Credit Card or Gift Card - No logs

    I always get good service and for like $7 a month, I love it. You also get quite a few servers to connect to.

  5. #4
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    NordVPN has never let me down both on PC and mobile. They have servers dedicated to multiple things; torrenting, US Netflix, Anti-DDoS, doubled servers, dedicated IP, etc.
    If you want a cheap VPN, @StrongCore sells accounts for a ton of different VPN services.
    Last edited by Cohen; 08-21-2016 at 05:24 PM.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    akwuh_ (08-21-2016),StrongCore (08-21-2016)

  7. #5
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,162
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nord is dope as fuck

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    akwuh_ (08-21-2016)

  9. #6
    akwuh_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    NordVPN has never let me down both on PC and mobile. They have servers dedicated to multiple things; torrenting, US Netflix, Anti-DDoS, doubled servers, dedicated IP, etc.
    If you want a cheap VPN, @StrongCore sells accounts for a ton of different VPN services.
    That sounds very appealing. And yeah, I was planning to buy from Strongcore. Thanks for the advice!

  10. #7
    MasterCheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cool
    better is to buy vpn service accounts , it think and cheap

  11. #8
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,882
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    3,000
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like GhostVPN

  12. #9
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,820
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    147
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I prefer VyprVPN by Goldenfrog.. it is fast and secure

  13. #10
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    i'm using Cybe****** 5

    edit: sorry didn't realized it was censored. c y b e r g h o s t 5

  14. #11
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,924
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesa- View Post
    i'm using Cybe****** 5

    edit: sorry didn't realized it was censored. c y b e r g h o s t 5
    hu3hu3hu3 bypassing mpgh worldfilter hu3hu3hu3 banned

    IPVanish, no logs - perfect for tor too
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  15. #12
    StrongCore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,557
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    NordVPN has never let me down both on PC and mobile. They have servers dedicated to multiple things; torrenting, US Netflix, Anti-DDoS, doubled servers, dedicated IP, etc.
    If you want a cheap VPN, @StrongCore sells accounts for a ton of different VPN services.
    Thanks for your Tag mate.

    OP:

    I have on Stock Now:

    ExpressVPN
    NordVPN
    BTGuard
    Buffered
    StrongVPN

    -----------------

    My Shops:

    Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=938621

    Anti-Virus Keys [AVG, Avast, BitDefender, KasperSky, McAfee, Norton, Trendmicro] 2016
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089143

    90% of Torrent - Trackers Accounts l Invites l Service l Warranty
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096218

    VPN Shop [ExpressVPN l IPVanish l HideMyAss l VyerVPN l NordVPN l StrongVPN l Others]
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1117766

    Directv.com [Select l Entertainment l Choice l Xtra l Ultimate l PREMIER]
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095975

    [Fresh] PS4 & PS3 New Games l Accounts [Updated Daily]
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1121136
    -50% OFF via BTC Payments.
    Buy 3x or 5x Take 3x or 5x for Free.



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to StrongCore For This Useful Post:

    akwuh_ (08-22-2016)

  17. #13
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,833
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,714
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongCore View Post
    Thanks for your Tag mate.

    OP:

    I have on Stock Now:

    ExpressVPN
    NordVPN
    BTGuard
    Buffered
    StrongVPN

    -----------------

    My Shops:

    Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=938621

    Anti-Virus Keys [AVG, Avast, BitDefender, KasperSky, McAfee, Norton, Trendmicro] 2016
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089143

    90% of Torrent - Trackers Accounts l Invites l Service l Warranty
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096218

    VPN Shop [ExpressVPN l IPVanish l HideMyAss l VyerVPN l NordVPN l StrongVPN l Others]
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1117766

    Directv.com [Select l Entertainment l Choice l Xtra l Ultimate l PREMIER]
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095975

    [Fresh] PS4 & PS3 New Games l Accounts [Updated Daily]
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1121136
    Advertisement at it's finest!

    I suggest NordVPN because it has a lot of options
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z-Nation For This Useful Post:

    akwuh_ (08-22-2016),StrongCore (08-21-2016)

  19. #14

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw For This Useful Post:

    akwuh_ (08-22-2016)

  21. #15
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,164
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    hu3hu3hu3 bypassing mpgh worldfilter hu3hu3hu3 banned

    IPVanish, no logs - perfect for tor too
    Lmao i got banned for that DD


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] What mod menu do you recommend?
    By Andreychik321 in forum Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 03:40 PM
  2. What refund services do you want me to provide next?
    By AmazonRefunder in forum Marketplace Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 01:15 PM
  3. What game do you recommend
    By mrkiller2011 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:05 PM
  4. [Help] What would you recommend?
    By Ravallo in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:29 AM
  5. What type of Phone/Service do you have?
    By Iwin in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 12:32 AM