I am on my iPhone for a very annoying reason: my PC failed x(
So.... It's not the first time happening.
When I start my PC all the fans HD's... are getting power and running.
But there is no beep no POST and no monitor signal.
I tryed another monitor, switched the RAM sticks, removed the battery... I don't know what to do
I noticed one thing: i touched my PC's metal case with my arm and my face accidentaly and I felt a small electric shock.
If anyone knows how to help me please do it.
My best guess, if the computer you had last had the same problem, is that your house has power surges/old wiring that could be giving not enough power or surges of too much power.
ESPECIALLY if you had your last pc plugged in the same receptcle that could be the problem.
My last apartment was over a 100 years old and the wiring from one plug caused my computer to run weird and overheat and restart and when i switched to a plug on the other side of the room all problems stopped....
So yea its either the computers wiring or more likely your houses wiring since this isnt the first instance
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."
Like Jade Dynasty or heard good things about it and thinking about trying it out?