Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    wheres my chicken nuggies  mom
    Newsforce
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,918
    Reputation
    2765
    Thanks
    7,689

    Auto Color on posts

    So, my interface that lets me select how my posts look automatically after I post them disappeared.

    It's nowhere to be found in general settings, and I don't know why.
    Could use some help.

    Thanks.

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  2. #2
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    788

    all the way at the bottom of general settings
    btw u never go on skype u scrooby
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    wheres my chicken nuggies  mom
    Newsforce
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    Moderator
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,918
    Reputation
    2765
    Thanks
    7,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post

    all the way at the bottom of general settings
    btw u never go on skype u scrooby
    4657a1e14e6129ef171755bf8c8f4fdf.png

    Wat.

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Official News Team (Global News) - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  4. #4
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    u dun goofed raypel
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  5. #5
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,141
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,307
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I guess managers don't have Default Text Formatting Settings.
    I Sell FitBit Accounts STARTING With $1.00.

    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

    Member Since: 7 March 2013
    Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015


Similar Threads

  1. 50 Posts or 100=Vip/Stay tune for change chams colors
    By n3rd in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:46 PM
  2. If You Post Chams Colors....
    By Guitar Hero in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:09 PM
  3. Post your Cham Colors
    By Green4Ever in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 11:57 AM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 11:16 PM
  5. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 08:40 PM