Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1626
  1. #871
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,712
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
    BackGround Color : Clear Blue
    Swirl : Yes
    Text : VS [ICON] TEAM
    Icon URL : https://www.clker.com/cliparts/7/t/E/...ld-icon-md.png


    @Ravallo Please make it fast .
    @BlackLite
    Here you go



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    BlackLite (11-18-2011)

  3. #872
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,638
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,484
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Ravallo
    BackGround Color : MPGH Moderator Green color.
    Swirl : Nope
    Text : MC (Icon) Sup
    Icon URL :
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  4. #873
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,712
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk View Post
    @Ravallo
    BackGround Color : MPGH Moderator Green color.
    Swirl : Nope
    Text : MC (Icon) Sup
    Icon URL :
    @Obelisk
    Here you go, hope this is what you were looking for



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Rattle (11-22-2011)

  6. #874
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,638
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,484
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    @Obelisk
    Here you go, hope this is what you were looking for

    Thanks a buttload
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  7. #875
    CrossRaiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,586
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,210
    @Ravallo

    BackGround Color : Black with bold white text.
    Swirl : Yes
    Text : CF (Icon) Noob
    Icon URL : https://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/457591-D2.../noob_icon.gif

  8. #876
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,712
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by abel09 View Post
    @Ravallo

    BackGround Color : Black with bold white text.
    Swirl : Yes
    Text : CF (Icon) Noob
    Icon URL : https://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/457591-D2.../noob_icon.gif
    @abel90
    Here you go, the icon didn't work out too well ...



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  9. #877
    CrossRaiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,586
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    @abel90
    Here you go, the icon didn't work out too well ...

    Then whats a good colour to go with the icon?

  10. #878
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Ravallo
    Background Colour: Black or dark blue w.e seems better
    Text: OFWGKTA
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tDxVn_6Qt5z8tk
    Swirl: (Yes/No) No

    If i could have two plz also this one ^that one up there is primary one.. if i can get two add this one also plz
    Background Colour: Black or dark blue w.e seems better
    Text: Police
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL:https://www.linkingcommunities.com/ma...olice_icon.gif
    Swirl: (Yes/No) No

  11. #879
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,712
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
    @Ravallo
    Background Colour: Black or dark blue w.e seems better
    Text: OFWGKTA
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tDxVn_6Qt5z8tk
    Swirl: (Yes/No) No

    If i could have two plz also this one ^that one up there is primary one.. if i can get two add this one also plz
    Background Colour: Black or dark blue w.e seems better
    Text: Police
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL:https://www.linkingcommunities.com/ma...olice_icon.gif
    Swirl: (Yes/No) No
    The 2nd one didn't work out too well: the icon has a white border or w/e ...


    and


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  12. #880
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -159
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    The 2nd one didn't work out too well: the icon has a white border or w/e ...


    and
    I thought you would put the icon in the middle but thx anyways .

  13. #881
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,909
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,738
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Ravallo

    Background color: Moderator Green [https://www.mpgh.net/ranks/moderator.png]
    Text: Trader
    Text color: White
    Icon URL: https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7896/moneytrader.jpg (place in the middle, ex. Tra[iconhere]der
    Swirl: No


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  14. #882
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,712
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    @Ravallo

    Background color: Moderator Green [https://www.mpgh.net/ranks/moderator.png]
    Text: Trader
    Text color: White
    Icon URL: https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7896/moneytrader.jpg (place in the middle, ex. Tra[iconhere]der
    Swirl: No
    Here you go



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Cataclypse (12-05-2011)

  16. #883
    Rasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,374
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    1,177
    make me one :

    Text : MPGH
    THEN IMAGE OF LIKE LITTLE RENDER OF NAKED LADY OR SMTH OR GANJA ICON
    Second text : B1tch

    Back round color anything you want ...

  17. #884
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
    make me one :

    Text : MPGH
    THEN IMAGE OF LIKE LITTLE RENDER OF NAKED LADY OR SMTH OR GANJA ICON
    Second text : B1tch

    Back round color anything you want ...
    Use the request form.

    Anyway, @Ravallo, how do you make these tags? I wanna give it a shot

  18. #885
    ii bandos ii's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Ravallo

    Background color: Grayes white
    Text: Crossfire Addict
    Text color: White
    Icon URL: https://shooter-szene.4players.de/alb...sfire_logo.jpg
    Swirl: don't know what this means but if its no trouble make both?



Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast