Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1626
  1. #946
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    I guess we can say the icon didn't turn out as good as we hoped it would, but I hope you like it regardless

    Its Good enough
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  2. #947
    ToXiC Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Ravallo

    Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue') = Dark Blue/Navy'
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size) = Generic Coder Reduce Font Size
    Text Colour: (White is recommended) Grey if possible
    Icon URL: = https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/45308449.png/
    Swirl: (Yes/No) = Yes
    Last edited by ToXiC Coder; 02-01-2012 at 03:58 PM.

  3. #948
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post
    @Ravallo

    Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue') = Dark Blue/Navy'
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size) = Generic Coder Reduce Font Size
    Text Colour: (White is recommended) Grey if possible
    Icon URL: = ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Swirl: (Yes/No) = Yes
    Thats 12 letters, i highly doubt he'd be able to do that.

  4. #949
    Shaun_707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★Australia ★
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey @Ravallo
    I'm getting Donator Status pretty soon!
    I would like this!

    Background color: Sky Blue
    Text: Lego [ICON] Luv
    Text Color: White
    Icon URL: Red Lego Block
    Swirl: Yes with Lightest Possible
    Thanks a lot!

  5. #950
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,713
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_707 View Post
    Hey @Ravallo
    I'm getting Donator Status pretty soon!
    I would like this!

    Background color: Sky Blue
    Text: Lego [ICON] Luv
    Text Color: White
    Icon URL: Red Lego Block
    Swirl: Yes with Lightest Possible
    Thanks a lot!
    Hope this is what you were looking for
    (Used a different lego block, as the red one didn't look too great on a blue background)



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  6. #951
    Shaun_707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★Australia ★
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That looks amazing!
    But can you make a three-in-one image (Under the limit, 22 x 3 = 66 < 80 Limit)
    1st Image = Lego (The one you posted)

    2nd Image = Text: SA [ICON] Helper
    Text color: White
    Background Color: Anything that suits + Any swirl
    Icon: Sudden Attack Logo

    3rd Image = Text: i [ICON] Shaun
    Text color: Cyan
    Background color: Purple with any Swirl
    Icon: Apple Logo (Preferably Silver)

    Thanks again!
    @Ravallo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Hope this is what you were looking for
    (Used a different lego block, as the red one didn't look too great on a blue background)


  7. #952
    Swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,861
    My Mood
    Amused
    Background color: Black
    Text: SWAG [ICON] BOY
    Text Color: Purple (idk if it looks nice )
    Icon url: https://i43.tinypic.com/nzes1t.png
    Last edited by Swag; 02-08-2012 at 11:43 AM.

  8. #953
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,713
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Background color: Black
    Text: SWAG [ICON] BOY
    Text Color: Purple (idk if it looks nice )
    Icon url: https://i43.tinypic.com/nzes1t.png
    Up to you if it looks nice I guess, the Basketball looks a bit off but I couldn't help that - no transparant background.



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  9. #954
    Swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,861
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Up to you if it looks nice I guess, the Basketball looks a bit off but I couldn't help that - no transparant background.

    Good
    Thanks!

  10. #955
    Krooshev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,039
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    256
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hey @Ravallo

    can you make me a custom user tile?

    Background color: Red
    Text: Pinoy [ICON] Pride
    Text Color: White
    Icon URL: Philippine Flag
    Swirl: Yes with Lightest Possible

  11. #956
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,713
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    Hey @Ravallo

    can you make me a custom user tile?

    Background color: Red
    Text: Pinoy [ICON] Pride
    Text Color: White
    Icon URL: Philippine Flag
    Swirl: Yes with Lightest Possible

    Next time stick with the friggin maximum of characters as this doesn't even fit, and search for a suitable icon yourself ....



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Krooshev (02-11-2012)

  13. #957
    Seabound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    233
    Background Colour: Any shade of purple
    Text: Cym balta (8 with reduced font size)
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: https://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFi...Pill-15665.jpg (Like this shape, but without the green text)
    Swirl: Yes, please

    @Ravallo
    Last edited by Seabound; 02-11-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

  14. #958
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy


    --------------------------------
    Background Colour: Green, similar to the moderator green.
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size) NY[logo]JETS
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: https://www.meijer.com/assets/product...0022_A_400.jpg
    Swirl: Yes
    Additional Request : Can you make it so it aligns with these other two tags? [Turns out you made it for me before, lol.] Like i want the NY to be in the same position as where the Knicks/Yanks ones are.
    Er heres a regular ss.



    Heres how i want it to be .



    I want the N to start in the same place as the other two. Lol

    [Btw, disregard that second NY JETS tag, i want it to be redone, hence the reason why i reposted.
    ------------

    @Ravallo
    Last edited by Polo; 02-12-2012 at 09:14 AM.

  15. #959
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,090
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Ravallo

    Text: INS (pic) ANE
    Text color: grey/white
    Pic: https://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1600-1200.jpg
    Backround color: Black
    Swirl: yes please

  16. #960
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,713
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymbalta View Post
    Background Colour: Any shade of purple
    Text: Cym balta (8 with reduced font size)
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: https://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFi...Pill-15665.jpg (Like this shape, but without the green text)
    Swirl: Yes, please

    @Ravallo


    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    --------------------------------
    Background Colour: Green, similar to the moderator green.
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size) NY[logo]JETS
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: https://www.meijer.com/assets/product...0022_A_400.jpg
    Swirl: Yes
    Additional Request : Can you make it so it aligns with these other two tags? [Turns out you made it for me before, lol.] Like i want the NY to be in the same position as where the Knicks/Yanks ones are.
    Er heres a regular ss.



    Heres how i want it to be .



    I want the N to start in the same place as the other two. Lol

    [Btw, disregard that second NY JETS tag, i want it to be redone, hence the reason why i reposted.
    ------------

    @Ravallo


    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo2 View Post
    @Ravallo

    Text: INS (pic) ANE
    Text color: grey/white
    Pic: https://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1600-1200.jpg
    Backround color: Black
    Swirl: yes please


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Seabound (02-12-2012)

Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast