Here are some easy and simple rules to follow when requesting a signature.
* Signature requests will only be accepted if you have 25 valid posts or more.
* Provide as much detail as possible, the more detail the better the result.
* Please refrain from sending any designer a Personal Message.
1. Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature.
2. Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.
3. Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
4. Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
5. Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image.
6. Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included.
7. Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.
8. Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability.
9. Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.
Quote:Sure we want to make you one, but what should be in it?Originally Posted by Inappropriate Request
Hey guys, you kick ass! Think you have time to make me a signature? That would be nice! See you later!
Make sure you give good information!
Please keep the requests sensible!Originally Posted by Inappropriate Request
I would like to have a signature with red, blue, green, pink, orange and yellow colours. In the signature I would like to see a battlefield from the First World War. In the left corner I would like a Splinter cell guy with his gun drawn, and looking at a polar bear on the right upper corner. The polar bear has to do a back flip while shooting the brains out of a duck. The duck has to be animated and flying around above the signature! One last thing, I would like all the text of the bible to scroll by! Thanks in advance!
Could you finish this today?
Quote:Easy to understand request, no problem.Originally Posted by Appropriate Request
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Quote: "Don't bother watching your back, you are too late..."
Theme: Splinter Cell
Render: Splinter Cell Soldier
Thanks in advance!
Also, if you want a specific Render or Image please link us to them, or make it easy to find like "Army Soldier". Basically if you have trouble finding the image you want, then so will we.