You must register to post or download hacks.
If you are having any issues, shoot us an email, Contact MPGH Support.
As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!
- MPGH Staff
there has to be something more, error codes?...pc crashes?...something must happen for us to know what the problem is.
• Search for "Sound" (has to be be "Sound")
1. Right click > Show Disabled Devices
2. Click on Recording > Do #1
• Control panel > Sound and devices
• Do #1 and 2
• Download and install Direct X
• Update your drivers/system
Take should work (Even though it wont seem like it)
Question ALL statements! ?
You're in denial that you're in denial. ?
cal what (06-17-2011)