Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 98
  1. #61
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,418
    Reputation
    3927
    Thanks
    37,399
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo1990 View Post
    You are really full idiots!!!

    i dont know whats happend but i know you hacked my server (one user acc) so you started the war!!!

    ATM i dont have time to take care of all that but i dont forget you and any time you also get busted!!!

    stupid idiots you only make me work with rebuild the site not more!!!
    OH NOOOESSS PLS MRS FLOS NO HURT





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. #62
    Flo1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    rofl ...

  3. #63
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,173
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Say no to aunt flo.

  4. #64
    Jeckels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    C:WINDOWS/system32/
    Posts
    1,236
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    44

    Cool

    Flo,
    you should really think about getting a new coder.
    Stefan is a lil bitch.
    out of all the sites MPGH Hacked, none of them contacted the police or wes w.e
    Stefan had to be the only one. Besides Hes not the owner of the site, neither is he over the age of 18, so how you gonna report. they gonna look at it and just trash it.

    Code:
    Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
    
    Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:
    
    Complaint Id: I0711222324426711
    Password: 3xLw7i8ZdT
    
    If you wish to view/download your complaint or have any additional information to provide to the IC3, please use the following link and login with the above complaint id and password.
    https://complaint.ic3.gov/update
    
    The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism.
    
    Complaint Status
    The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
    
    Evidence
    It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.
    
    
    Additionally, to learn more about Internet schemes and ways to protect yourself, please visit www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com.

  5. #65
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Go back to your own country you dumbass.

  6. #66
    Flo1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    he dont told me that he report you to FBI or whatever but if you have problems with stefan WHY THE HELL YOU IDIOTS HACK MY ... again... MYYYYYYYYYY SERVER ???

    if you have problems with stefan sit in your car and visit him or whatelse but go away with your bullshit i am not interested int this stupid script kiddie hacking on other sites!!!!

  7. #67
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo1990 View Post
    You are really full idiots!!!

    i dont know whats happend but i know you hacked my server (one user acc) so you started the war!!!

    ATM i dont have time to take care of all that but i dont forget you and any time you also get busted!!!

    stupid idiots you only make me work with rebuild the site not more!!!
    that's the point idiot


    Quote Originally Posted by Flo1990 View Post
    he dont told me that he report you to FBI or whatever but if you have problems with stefan WHY THE HELL YOU IDIOTS HACK MY ... again... MYYYYYYYYYY SERVER ???

    if you have problems with stefan sit in your car and visit him or whatelse but go away with your bullshit i am not interested int this stupid script kiddie hacking on other sites!!!!
    no. he's on the site. so we take it over. you don't like it? get him off your site

  8. #68
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    wow...

    you people be stankin hacking other people shit
    i lulz...

  9. #69
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,537
    Reputation
    3248
    Thanks
    10,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I DO IT FOR THE LULSSSSSS.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #70
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I love when people like Dave or Arunforce hack other web sites like GHB. A quarter of the users come here and complain "Z0mgz you hax our forum i reprt uz!"

  11. #71
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    K2 is probably laughing their asses off.

    Who's the real enemy, ghb or k2?

  12. #72
    en1gmat1c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaa the FBI

    Watch out, guys

    He's being SERIOUS

    Please bitch

    The FBI can't touch us

    Why? Because this site is 100% legal

    Warrock Hacking? Perfectly legal

    Why? Because we're only modifying the files that we downloaded

    Hacking your site? Please

    You say that like you're the only site that's been owned by MPGH
    well this game is total SHIT like i said before lol, y ppl take this so seriously......maybe it's better to fuck up this game than to fuck sum forums, GO DIE WARROCK!

  13. #73
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    War Rock can't die... it's a game. But it can crash.

  14. #74
    en1gmat1c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ROFL? Crying to the feds, mature, in the hacking world? Uhh, yeah good job dumbass. That's like saying the Mafia should use the cops to get rid of other Mafia members, a group that's considered bad shouldn't use the righteous to take care of their own business. We all know the only reason that they involved the Feds is because they can't do anything to MPGH even if they wanted to. It's childish and immature. And obviously you are fucking stupid, because it has been stated several times the reason we fucked them up. They started it, we ended it, now they go cry.
    fair game

  15. #75
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Wow, can you just stop posting? If you have nothing to post, then don't post. Don't quote an old post and then put a one word comment with a smiley or you'll get banned for spamming like I did a while back.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (GHb)public hack
    By josephjboogie3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 06:06 AM
  2. ********* got hacked once again
    By firesnipe5 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
  3. ghb public hack v3.0
    By Flo1990 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:23 AM
  4. My account in USKO got hacked
    By AN1MAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 10:12 AM