Very useful dude, maybe this should be stickied lolZune Video Converter and DVD to Zune Converter is an all-in-one Zune video Conversion solution. With this powerful and easy-to-use program, you can convert DVD, AVI, MOV, MPEG, RM, RMVB, ASF, DivX, XviD, etc to Zune (WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA) and more. You can enjoy your favorite DVDs and videos/movies on your Zune.
1. Free download the latest Zune Video Converter and DVD to Zune Converter, install and launch.
2. Click DVD to Zune Converter component, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu, choose the DVD ROM in your PC, it will take you to the DVD menu in the player screen.
3. Click the "Setting" and go to menu "Subtitle", Set Subtitle to what you like.
4. Click the "Setting" and go to menu "Audio Track", Set audiotrack to what you like. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking 'Output folder'. The default output format is WMV, which natively supported by Zune. You can also hit "Setting -> Output settings", select other output formats you like (MP4, H.264, WMV7/8/9, MP3, WMA, etc.)
5. The converter will automaticly detect the main movie of your DVDs, it will popup with below window to let you make a decision, just keep the setting of "Record from movie start point" and output file size setting, the default setting is the best for good quality and compact output file size, click "Yes" to start ripping DVD to Zune video files.
Tips: You can also just record any part of movie by drag the slide bar to where you want to start, and click the "Convert" button, please select "Record from current time point". This provide you with more flexibility.
6. Find the .wmv or .mp4 file that DVD to Zune converter created and add it into your Zune software library.
7. Load the .mp4 or .wmv files to Zune by clicking 'Sync contenct to and from your Zune'. Done!
Zune Video Converter