Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
Near that place..
Basics of Tag-Making [Paint.NET]
So, you probably all know this. I'm just clarifying it to those new-comers Yeah, yeah, "Oh my god! Your a noob! Why are you making this!?!" I don't really feel like explaining...I just want to make something helpful on the TuT thread... "This isn't helpful at all! Your not helping this thread.." Blah blah blah. Sorry if I'm not helping 'YOU' but i might help others. This is with paint.NET so, don't criticize Pictures included! Let's start
(I am using Paint.NET to make this TuT. You may be using PhotoShop..So, I might make another TuT...Basics of Tag-Making [PhotoShop].. Sorry about that. )
1. First off, make a new document. [Ctrl+N]
2. Make your document size 152x22.
3. If your making it for someone, fill it with their desired color. My example would be purple So, fill it in with your color.
4. Then, add your custom text, text size, font, and font color for the person your making it for, leave a space in between the words/phrase so you can put the icon there . My example is 'IM DEZI', 18, Arial Black, and Black
5. Paste your icon into the tag. Make sure your pasting the icon into a new layer, so you can move it around, and erase the unwanted edges.
6.With Paint.NET, f you saved your icon, click 'Layers' and 'Import from File...' and choose what you saved your icon as.
7. You now have your icon inside the tag. If your tag looks a little like this, no worries.
8.Just use 'Rectangle Select,' select the tag, and cut it.
9. You will be left with this.
10. Make a new document. The settings should be the size of the tag (152x22).
11. Click 'Edit' then click 'Paste'
12. And you have your tag!
[Done] The finished product should turn out like this. [Done]
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Princess since: 7/3/2012
Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!