1. The user is selling an account for NX.
- If a user is selling an account for NX this means that they still show interest in the game and may still be playing on that account thus they have no will to sell it.
2. If the account is very high and has good features and it's going for $10 or $20 low price
- "If it's too good to be true" 95% chance it is.
3. The account has been resold or stolen
- Most scammers will often resell the accounts several times, you should google the account details.
4. The user has bad grammer
- EX: "do u want the account for only 10k nx" This most likely indicates that your seller is a stupid kid and a scammer.
5. Playing tricks
- To point out a scammer is pretty obvious and they will usually try as much as they can to make you buy the account , if you think something is fishy then get out of there! "It's better to be safe then sorry"
6. If the user has scammed before or has a bad reputation
Thank you for reading and I got the ideas from my scam experience with ImDoneCA no one buy anything from him.