Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    WTB acc. with decent rank + decent perms

    I'm looking for an account to buy.

    Requirements:
    2LT+
    .75 K/D+
    3+ Perms
    Never hacked on
    Never done anything illegal on the account

    Payment:

    NX (Karma Koin)

    Not looking to buy accounts over $75!

    Contact Info:
    Skype: unibrah
    E-mail: PM me

  2. #2
    Naru755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Tired

  3. #3
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
    Your price for it?

  4. #4
    Naru755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    Your price for it?
    25-30k is all I'm asking.

  5. #5
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
    25-30k is all I'm asking.
    I will have 25k NX sometime before next Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow.

  6. #6
    Naru755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    I will have 25k NX sometime before next Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Ok! I'm glad that your interested. Just tell me when you want to buy it and we will make the deal then

  7. #7
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
    Ok! I'm glad that your interested. Just tell me when you want to buy it and we will make the deal then
    Are we using a MM or no?

  8. #8
    Naru755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    Are we using a MM or no?
    It's up too you. I will if you want.

  9. #9
    PromoSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    I'm looking for an account to buy.

    Requirements:
    2LT+
    .75 K/D+
    3+ Perms
    Never hacked on
    Never done anything illegal on the account

    Payment:

    NX (Karma Koin)

    Not looking to buy accounts over $75!

    Contact Info:
    Skype: unibrah
    E-mail: PM me
    I still have the 1LT with 6 (or 8, I can't remember) perms if you're interested.
    Add me on MSN: de_nuke27@hotmail.com

  10. #10
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
    It's up too you. I will if you want.
    I could go first. Unless you want to, but if you're uncomfortable, I'll go first.

    Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
    I still have the 1LT with 6 (or 8, I can't remember) perms if you're interested.
    Add me on MSN: de_nuke27@hotmail.com
    I do not have a MSN, only a Skype. If you could PM me details about the acc, I'll be happy to see if I want it or not.

  11. #11
    PromoSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    I could go first. Unless you want to, but if you're uncomfortable, I'll go first.



    I do not have a MSN, only a Skype. If you could PM me details about the acc, I'll be happy to see if I want it or not.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...cbl-clean.html

    You need MSN to trade with me, I don't use Skype due to people using Skype resolvers to hit other people offline.

    I'll even go first if you're uncomfortable trading with me. I'll sell it for 10k or 20k NX since I really need to stock up.
    Last edited by PromoSeller; 12-14-2012 at 08:42 PM.

  12. #12
    Naru755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    I could go first. Unless you want to, but if you're uncomfortable, I'll go first.


    I do not have a MSN, only a Skype. If you could PM me details about the acc, I'll be happy to see if I want it or not.
    Ok. I'd rather you go first. Add me on Skype - JustClean1G I won't be on till later on tonight

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Naru755 For This Useful Post:

    unibrah (12-14-2012)

  14. #13
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...cbl-clean.html

    You need MSN to trade with me, I don't use Skype due to people using Skype resolvers to hit other people offline.

    I'll even go first if you're uncomfortable trading with me. I'll sell it for 10k or 20k NX since I really need to stock up.
    Alright. I'll buy it for 10k NX.
    Last edited by unibrah; 12-14-2012 at 08:46 PM.

  15. #14
    PromoSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by unibrah View Post
    Alright. I'll buy it for 10k NX.
    I G2G soon... I'll be back an hour.

  16. #15
    unibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
    I G2G soon... I'll be back an hour.
    I added you on MSN, and I will hopefully get the NX tomorrow. I do not have any on me right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. selling cf acc with a lot of perm weapons
    By hitler666 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. [Request] WTB acc with kar98 or mosin
    By marmaluk in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 05:20 PM
  3. Trading acc with GOOD rank
    By mrkiller2011 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:12 AM
  4. Noob accs with corporal rank.
    By crosscom09 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 09:31 PM