Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    imtrojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cool

    COL 5 80% ALMOST BG 45 PERMS 8 PERM RARES

    PM me for more info or add my skype troy.cooper.
    Will only use MM unless you go first
    Taking NX only (yes I have a better account than this that I like to play on)
    Looking for at least 100K NX

    Screenshots












    Post offers yeow c:

  2. #2
    SykoticCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    hey isnt this the account you keylogged, looks nice man.

  3. #3
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    I count 7 rares, 1 NX seasonal.

    Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action

    Contact info please.


    Skype: Soklast1

  4. #4
    lilcezx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey, I'm very interested in your acct (Who wouldn't). I tried adding you on Skype, but there are many troy coopers. Umm, how bout you add me please.

    Skype: magnet.perez

  5. #5
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcezx View Post
    Hey, I'm very interested in your acct (Who wouldn't). I tried adding you on Skype, but there are many troy coopers. Umm, how bout you add me please.

    Skype: magnet.perez


    You add under "Skype Name" Never under "Full Name" unless they say something like "Juan Hulio Vangrasdegarcia The Third"


    Skype: Soklast1

  6. #6
    imtrojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SykoticCA View Post
    hey isnt this the account you keylogged, looks nice man.
    never keylogged anything you stupid fuck

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    I count 7 rares, 1 NX seasonal.

    Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action

    Contact info please.
    cool man, u know the ign....

  7. #7
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by imtrojan View Post
    never keylogged anything you stupid fuck

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------


    cool man, u know the ign....
    You forgot the "Wo" in front of the "man"

    I also lol'd at the keylogger comment considering I know it's true.


    Anywho, how much do you expect to get legitimately.


    Skype: Soklast1

  8. #8
    SykoticCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    He does keylogg, he has a rat, and ratted me once, his a stupid kunt that keyloggs and has no heart, NO1 BUY ANY ACCOUNTS OFF IMTROJAN1

  9. #9
    imtrojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    You forgot the "Wo" in front of the "man"

    I also lol'd at the keylogger comment considering I know it's true.


    Anywho, how much do you expect to get legitimately.
    100K nx c:

    ---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SykoticCA View Post
    He does keylogg, he has a rat, and ratted me once, his a stupid kunt that keyloggs and has no heart, NO1 BUY ANY ACCOUNTS OFF IMTROJAN1
    post proof of me keylogging in the scammer grave, o wait u hav no proof

  10. #10
    Tunieh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ive got proof you took -Ego back though

  11. #11
    imtrojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CaAccountBuyer View Post
    Ive got proof you took -Ego back though
    k go prove i took back an account i dont even own kid

  12. #12
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by imtrojan View Post
    k go prove i took back an account i dont even own kid
    I messaged you on skype explaining my situation.


    Skype: Soklast1

  13. #13
    imtrojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cool
    account sold
    close thread please @Ravallo

  14. #14
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Thread closed by request of OP.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    imtrojan (05-08-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] COL 1 ALMOST 2 , 22 PERMS, PERM CLASSIC DECKLAND AND MAX. CHEAP
    By granter101 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 05:23 AM
  2. Selling Csm4 with 10 perms, Perm Hawk and PP-19 CAMO *Rare*
    By Crystal Reed in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:29 AM
  3. [CA-NA] S> MSG2 6 PERMS,NX RARES,GODLY INBOX
    By iWAFFLE in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread